Fight to the End! Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

I apologize for not being active, i've been caught up in my work that i barely have time to play on my Vita.

Will update the OP with all of your great progresses as soon as i get back from work today, or during it :P

And also, reached Chapter 19 and passed Checkpoint 4. The story is so awesome i can't help but keep playing it ^_^

• Like 1

Seeing as how the game has been out for a while now. Nobody planning on making a guide for it? I have been thinking about doing one, although a lot of info will be taking from the fantastic walkthrough on Gamefaqs...

I was thinking about making one after a NG+ playthrough to refresh my memory about the plot (plus take screenshots).

Updated the OP, sorry for being late  :facepalm:

So, i reached Checkpoint 5 and only got Great Challenge 8 (+ the Lucemon DLC fight) left until i start grinding stuff.

Seeing as how the game has been out for a while now. Nobody planning on making a guide for it? I have been thinking about doing one, although a lot of info will be taking from the fantastic walkthrough on Gamefaqs... 

I was thinking about making one after a NG+ playthrough to refresh my memory about the plot (plus take screenshots).

I was going to volunteer, but seeing how you two are more experienced and certainly better than a busy-kid like me, i wish you good luck :P

Well if you ever get to it, i'd be willing to help. Depending on how 'complete' you want to make it, it could become quite the guide. 

I was going to volunteer, but seeing how you two are more experienced and certainly better than a busy-kid like me, i wish you good luck :P

Looks like someone was able to publish a guide before I could even get started on mine! :P

http://psnprofiles.com/guide/4256-Digimon-Story-Cyber-Sleuth-Trophy-Guide

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Welp, time to finally get started on this. I just began the story and picked Palmon as my starter, because I'm familiar with that Digimon from the original series. (It was the Digimon that chose Mimi Tachiwa, the girl with the cowboy hat. ^_^) Unfortunately, I couldn't digivolve it to Togemon because the level cap for the starter is one less than the game needs for that, so I digivolved to Sunflowmon, who is creepy.

Anyways, put me down for Baby Cyber Sleuth - I just completed Chapter 2. :D

EDIT: ALL DAY. I SPENT ALL DAY GRINDING PLATINUM WINGED SLIMES(aka PlatinumNumemon) and now have my three PlatinumNumemon for EXP grinding. I also digivolved my started to Lilamon, got her to Level 68, then found she needs more ABI to digivolve and so I had to de-digivolve her to her tiny little slime self, Pubamon and go up from there, so I had her go up to Biyomon instead and ended up with a freaking powerful nine-tailed Kyubimon. I've already gotten to Chapter 6.

This game pulled me in so hard I even forgot to play my usual MMO. You can change my title to Nokia's Knight now. B)

Edited by DetectiveCJ