Fight to the End! Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

please add me as a participant. I am currently on chapter 8 and am loving this game so far. I can't put it down! Hoping to put a big dent in it this weekend. "ARE YOU PICKIN UP WHAT i'M PUTTIN DOWN!? LOLZ"

Put me on the maybe list....

Will join if they put this on a sale price of 20. 

If only they had a physical version NA/EU.

Ooh, I would so want to join this and I've just reached Chapter 19 twenty minutes ago. :)

Added ^_^

That's a good team. Did you planned on having them or it just came to be that team? I was planning to have my team, but later I was "Bleh, screw this." How do I take a screen shot of the game?

PS: I'm on a PS Vita.

PSS: I reached chapter 15 so I should get to the next checkpoint!

Four of them (MetalGreymon, Angemon, Cyclonemon [which is actually Black Agumon] and SunFlowmon) are part of my limitless dream team after i Digivolve them. Impmon and Kabuterimon are there just for leveling purposes =D

On the PS Vita, on any game, press both the "PS button" and the "Start" button simultaneously to take a screenshot =) Also, updated your title ^^

Aww, I'm already done with the game and the platinum D: I did go back to get the new free Digimon they added in the latest update so I'd yet again have all the Digimon obtained (yay, 249).

I hope you all enjoy the game to the end ^^

I do apologize for not having the courage to start this event earlier :P But, now we can learn from your awesomeness and quickness =D

• Like 1

wyt.jpg

Is this proof that they have a physical version in NA, Kishnabe? Bought this from my local Gamestop and I live in San Antonio, Texas.

Please move me from "maybe" to active participant. I had to pay $31 from my grocery money but I traded in a few things to get the cost down. I have to go and explore the digital world. ^_^:devil::awesome: I'll start working on it when I have gotten more trophies from Rogue Galaxy.

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 2

Added ^_^

Four of them (MetalGreymon, Angemon, Cyclonemon [which is actually Black Agumon] and SunFlowmon) are part of my limitless dream team after i Digivolve them. Impmon and Kabuterimon are there just for leveling purposes =D

On the PS Vita, on any game, press both the "PS button" and the "Start" button simultaneously to take a screenshot =) Also, updated your title ^^

I do apologize for not having the courage to start this event earlier :P But, now we can learn from your awesomeness and quickness =D

Thanks. Gonna try to upload a picture here of my team. Now how to take this photo of my Vita... I'm gonna find a way later. First I'm going to beat the platinum cup for the 2nd time because I forgot to save and I turned off my Vita :P

Update: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAnd I lost. Just great. Anyways here's my team how it is now.

OXSVZdg.jpg

This is not the team I wanted, is the team I deserve :P , but it just came. Rapidmon is from my starter (Terriermon). The 3 GoldNumemons are here just to level up because of the farming of XP later on. WarGreymon came from BlackAgumon that I wanted a BlackWarGreymon, but BlueMetalGreymon couldn't digivolve to him so here he is. Boltmon came from Goblimon that digivolved to Ogremon which later digivolved to SkullMeramon. Minervamon came from BlackGabumon and his digivolutions, but as BlackAgumon did, he failed to be able to digivolve to BlackMetalGarurumon so it came the Minervamon. MetalTyrannomon came from Guilmon that digivolved to a Tyrannomon (dumb me choosen the wrong digivolution I didn't had Growlmon found yet so it was luck and came Tyrannomon and that's why I always save before I digivolve someone important on my team). MetalTyrannomon and Rapidmon are only here just to level up until they can digivolve to RustTyrannomon and MegaGargomon respectively.

Not my perfect team because I wanted MagnaAngemon and Angewomon here, but later I decided to have Paildramon, Silphymon and Shakkoumon so I destroyed them. Oh well... Not the perfect, but they are capable of win some though battles if I'm not stupid enough to make them lose.

Now excuse me as I go to the platinum cup to defeat Paildramon, Shakkoumon and Silphymon again (or try to).

Edited by BrunoBomb
  • Like 1

wyt.jpg

Is this proof that they have a physical version in NA, Kishnabe? Bought this from my local Gamestop and I live in San Antonio, Texas.

Please move me from "maybe" to active participant. I had to pay $31 from my grocery money but I traded in a few things to get the cost down. I have to go and explore the digital world. ^_^:devil::awesome: I'll start working on it when I have gotten more trophies from Rogue Galaxy.

The PS4 version has physical copies in NA. It's the Vita version that's digital only. I guess Kishnabe wanted to get the game on Vita.

Edited by jantrick2

The PS4 version has physical copies in NA. It's the Vita version that's digital only. I guess Kishnabe wanted to get the game on Vita.

It's sad they didn't make a phisical copy for Vita too. At least with the sales of this games they can see that Digimon can sell pretty well over the worl so we might get phisical copys in the next games maybe?

Hopefully i'll get the platinum this week. Still need 34 medals. Which includes all case sensitive ones as well as a couple from the master cup (i completed it before but i forgot to save soon afterwards and the game froze on me when i tried to play some online matches  :facepalm:

• Like 1

Are there on-line trophies? Because if there are, I'm probably going to need some help. Right now I want to focus on reaching the final boss of Rogue Galaxy and do some trophies on other games(Hardcore Risette Fan, etc) before I invest into this game, but I do plan to put time aside for it soon. ;)

• Like 1

Are there on-line trophies? Because if there are, I'm probably going to need some help. Right now I want to focus on reaching the final boss of Rogue Galaxy and do some trophies on other games(Hardcore Risette Fan, etc) before I invest into this game, but I do plan to put time aside for it soon. ;)

You need to win 30 online battles. But there are bots online so you can just fight against them and decline player battles.

Hopefully i'll get the platinum this week. Still need 34 medals. Which includes all case sensitive ones as well as a couple from the master cup (i completed it before but i forgot to save soon afterwards and the game froze on me when i tried to play some online matches  :facepalm:

Looks like RNGeezus was kind to me. I guess he/she/it finally answered my prayers for the first time :shakefist:

So sign me up for memorable tamer! And to put it out there, patamon is my favourite digimon :D

Does anyone know if there are any negative affects to declining too many battles for the 30 wins trophy?

I have rejected quite a lot of fights, and never received any penalty. Also, be sure to save after every win as my game got stuck on the "connecting..." screen several times.

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

OXSVZdg.jpg

This is not the team I wanted, is the team I deserve :P , but it just came. Rapidmon is from my starter (Terriermon). The 3 GoldNumemons are here just to level up because of the farming of XP later on. WarGreymon came from BlackAgumon that I wanted a BlackWarGreymon, but BlueMetalGreymon couldn't digivolve to him so here he is. Boltmon came from Goblimon that digivolved to Ogremon which later digivolved to SkullMeramon. Minervamon came from BlackGabumon and his digivolutions, but as BlackAgumon did, he failed to be able to digivolve to BlackMetalGarurumon so it came the Minervamon. MetalTyrannomon came from Guilmon that digivolved to a Tyrannomon (dumb me choosen the wrong digivolution I didn't had Growlmon found yet so it was luck and came Tyrannomon and that's why I always save before I digivolve someone important on my team). MetalTyrannomon and Rapidmon are only here just to level up until they can digivolve to RustTyrannomon and MegaGargomon respectively.

Not my perfect team because I wanted MagnaAngemon and Angewomon here, but later I decided to have Paildramon, Silphymon and Shakkoumon so I destroyed them. Oh well... Not the perfect, but they are capable of win some though battles if I'm not stupid enough to make them lose.

Now excuse me as I go to the platinum cup to defeat Paildramon, Shakkoumon and Silphymon again (or try to).

I certainly admire your team :P And i also got the cases with BlackAgumon and BlackGabumon (and a few other) where they won't digivolve to their supposed next forms because of the impossible-at-that-moment conditions, though i found exploring other digivolutions and finding new favorite digimon to be extremely fun and satisfying ^_^

Just reached Checkpoint 3 myself, my summary of this checkpoint will be a bit long since a shit ton happened since Checkpoint 2.

Chapter 6

This chapter introduced another location- Akihabara! An otaku's fantasy world all in one place in real life.

VTwwO5P.jpg

And then, i dived into the main mission of this chapter, with Arata!

The mission is about how a digimon got over a sad and depressed Manga Artist called Nishino, and made her imprison whoever commented ill on her manga, her 100% original work, inside a labyrinth.

wu1ZeUI.jpg

Personally, i found this to be very emotional, because i share the same occupation with this video game character, and i can understand her pain. I'll not act cool and composed and say how mean comments or ratings don't get to us manga writers, it does but we simply wash them away for our fandom and keep working harder. Or more importantly- how hard it is to think of an Original, it requires a lot of thought and time, so insulting any manga...is simply not okay with me.

gq3xRby.jpg

Chapter 7 (i think)

We're introduced to a new support character called Reiko Tawa

qWaWsOv.jpg

She's also your newest friend and client. She helps Etemon raise his popularity by encouraging his "creative" work and songs. She also has an interesting motto that she said as a reply to why she helped Etemon, that Kyoko comments on

oRBOk2t.jpg

And also during this chapter, i managed to take a screenshot of the CUTEST team ever!  :wub:

QQzdFna.jpg

Chapter 8

The chapter begins with Nokia's new determination- to build a rebellious team against any hacker that treats Digimon hurtfully or badly. And also this

a05Mtlh.jpg

Mind you, "Pervert" is called "Hentai" in japanese.....so it was hilarious to hear Yuuko say it xD

Later after helping Nokia gather her rebel tamer team, another case is upon you (or was it before? i don't even know lol)

Identical dolls out of human girls are being made with something called "Perfect Girl Project", and the same girls who do get a doll made out of their data are disappearing, oh no right? Well i thought this particular scene was hilarious xD

G1Bmm5W.jpg

Lol am i the only one who thinks Nokia is an attractive girl? certainly not for me, but she is. xD

Chapter 9

After the first portion of this chapter, which was breaking into Kamishiro's secret data again, we get a better...look....at Rie Kishibe, the current headmaster of Kamishiro.

ueTdx26.jpg

She is always speaking and acting in a ridiculously "Kawaii" tone, unless someone grinds her gears (like how Yuuko did above).

PL7beKK.jpg

And my god, the passwords she assigns, people! xD seriously? "rie_k*totes_adorbs"....Lmao, best password ever xD

And here's another hilarious thing

8bPxScX.jpg

JWlR19c.jpg

How do you hear that title and think THAT, kyoko and arata? xD

And we also get to meet Nokia again!

83vJ1Gs.jpg

But this time, Nokia's Agumon & Gabumon show their affection and caring for Nokia by finally Digivolving!

Here's another hilarious scene with Nokia, MetalGarurumon and WarGreymon xD

R9a03WI.jpg

9sveqB9.jpg

7vwTEmr.jpg

God i hate those brandings that come with the screenshots  :rolleyes:

And finally, we end the Chapter with a word from Yuuko

VxPnfry.jpg

Finally, here's an update on my current team:

Rd1YdYV.jpg

Mind you, the two PlatinumSukamon are there so i can get PlatinumNumemon in the future, the Meteormon is there so Ankylomon can have 100% CAM and digivolve into Shakkoumon. The remaining five are from my limitless dream team.

Looks like RNGeezus was kind to me. I guess he/she/it finally answered my prayers for the first time :shakefist:

So sign me up for memorable tamer! And to put it out there, patamon is my favourite digimon :D

Congrats! :D And nice taste, Patamon approves =D

EDIT: Updated everyone's titles, and added a new title/checkpoint ^_^

Edited by YaoiGod

PlatinumNumemon has a skill that gives more EXP of the battles so they're better.

They have the same abilities. PlatinumNumemon is still better since it has 3 equipment slots (compared to PlatinumSukamon's 2), so you can get more XP if you have enough Tactician USBs. But if you don't have Tactician USBs, either of them will do.

• Like 1

Do you know how much more they give?

PlatinumSukamon gives double Exp.

And who evolvles to PlatinumNumemon?

jantrick answered to your first question.

In the guide that YaoiGod gave us says how to have this digimon (or these if you try to have 3 of them) says that it is advised you have them by this digivolution line:

You get the data of 200% of 3 Wanyamons, then you digivolve them to Kudamons, then to GoldNumemons (that they give you more YEN if you need the Millionaire trophy) then, for good attacks you should digivolve them to Vademons and stay with him until he reaches level 45 where he learns Nightmare III that gives a pretty good damage to enemies. Then you de-digivolve back to GoldNumemon and level them up to level 65 to digivolve to PlatinumNumemon.

I have them equiped with a few things but also with 2 tactician USB that I got from the story/chests/battle drops (don't know which one) and just fighting 2 champions I gain 13000 XP for each battle which is a pretty good EXP.

• Like 1

Huh, this whole digivolving thing is pretty complicated. I guess I'd better check GameFAQs before I tackle this game so I can plan out the best team to breeze through. :D

Would it make you feel at ease knowing that i didn't use any Digivolution guide, not even once? :P I just went with the "natural" digivolution paths of each digimon, and it worked swell.

Also, i have learned that there is no such thing as the best team, only your Dream team =D though Gaiomon is very handful in terms of ATK power, and i've heard that Lilithmon is very OP but i don't know why yet =D.

I'll join at chapter 5. 

Added ^_^

Also, for anyone stuck on a particular spot in Chapter 15

After you obtain Steel Will and Harmonious Will and talking to Mirei, talk to Ryota outside of the Kuremi agency door, and enter Kowloon LV1 > Galacta Park and talk to a hacker. This was very misleading in the GameFAQ's guide, so just wanted to clear it for people who got confused like me :P

Also, i'm sorry for not adding this sooner, but added a Hall of Fame for people who got the Memorable Tamer title (and also wish to have another special title next to their name) with Zone Hunter being the very first memorable tamer in this event =D

Edited by YaoiGod