Fight to the End! Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

I literally just finished this on the 7th and have it ready for Platinum Rain Day, I am willing offer advice though to anyone who may need help!

Good luck to everyone participating and have fun! Take your time playing this, who knows when the next game will be translated. 

Edited by NerdRage04

How do I join in this? I see this but I never the cool games when they appear. This is the 1st time I get a game just a month after it got in the (virtual) stores. But I'm in chapter 13. Do I need to start over? I'm a participant and I should have the checkpoint 3.

Edited by BrunoBomb

Checkpoint 4, im in chapter 15 currently and this game is actually really fun to play :D

By the way, does anyone know which Digimon evolves to Lilithmon?

Since I don't have the game I can't say for certain, there are a few though, but I know LadyDevimon is in the game. Have you tried her?

Edited by TigressLion
  • Like 1

Checkpoint 4, im in chapter 15 currently and this game is actually really fun to play :D

You can check that in the Digimon Encyclopedia that he gave in the spoiler.

Lilamon and LadyDevimon can digivolve to Lilithmon.

To Lilamon digivolve to Lilithmon you need Lilamon to be on level 60, have 200 SP, 250 INT, 130 SPD and 80% ABI.

To LadyDevimon digivolve to Lilithmon you need LadyDevimon to be on level 60, have 200 SP, 250 INT, 130 SPD and 80% ABI.

Good Luck!

• Like 1

Well, i'm busy with playing through the game right now. So i guess i'll sign up. Already finished the fame. Just need to mop up the remaining medals and some misc trophies.

I'll gladly join this!! I recently got the chapter 7 trophy, and for the little bonus my favorite digimon is Flamedramon

Sign me up as a 'maybe' please. Don't own the game yet but have been thinking of buying it for quite some time already.

Sign me up, i have 200+hours in the game atm xD and I still haven't finsihed my second playtrough :D

Sign me up for Checkpoint 2; I need to get back to this game.

How do I join in this? I see this but I never the cool games when they appear. This is the 1st time I get a game just a month after it got in the (virtual) stores. But I'm in chapter 13. Do I need to start over? I'm a participant and I should have the checkpoint 3.

I don`t have this, unfortunately. I REALLY want it though, but as a LONG time Digimon fan I just wanted to point out, Digimon don`t "evolve" they "Digivolve". I responded only to point that out xD

Everyone up to this point is added. You don't have to worry about starting over, BrunoBomb ^_^

Also, anyone who got the platinum is free to join, or like, help the other participants =D

EDIT: to add to BrunoBomb's post, LadyDevimon can be gotten by digivolving a black gatomon, a black gatomon can be gotten from digivolving a Salamon.

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 1

Everyone up to this point is added. You don't have to worry about starting over, BrunoBomb ^_^

Also, anyone who got the platinum is free to join, or like, help the other participants =D

EDIT: to add to BrunoBomb's post, LadyDevimon can be gotten by digivolving a black gatomon, a black gatomon can be gotten from digivolving a Salamon.

Didn't thought of telling how to get those digimons as well. But is sure is helpful.

• Like 1

:| why didn't you brought it up before... have fun and good luck to participants...

Gomen, Jeieem-kun...I just had the courage lately :P

I'll join since I'm already playing through it... really slowly because of school stuff. I'm on Ch. 15 and have 200 digimon registered.

Awesome! added ^_^ but one thing: mind if you tell me your favorite digimon so i can add the special title next to your name? =)

You know, I might buy this game later and join this event, put me on the "maybe" list.

Added ^_^

Just finished Chapter 5 myself and reached Checkpoint 2.

Honestly, the story is getting very interesting. At the beginning, i was like "Oh, this will be another so-generic story of a game..." but i was proven really wrong, really enjoying it ^_^

And can we be honest with this:

cQIg3EB.jpg

He8JzXb.jpg

B0Matj2.jpg

Jimiken's way of talking literally shouts "I am DISEASE" in my head, like chill bro xD...

Also, this is my current team:

ZLuPhbr.jpg

Edited by YaoiGod
  • Like 2

Added ^_^

Just finished Chapter 5 myself and reached Checkpoint 2.

Honestly, the story is getting very interesting. At the beginning, i was like "Oh, this will be another so-generic story of a game..." but i was proven really wrong, really enjoying it ^_^

And can we be honest with this:

cQIg3EB.jpg

He8JzXb.jpg

B0Matj2.jpg

Jimiken's way of talking literally shouts "I am DISEASE" in my head, like chill bro xD...

Also, this is my current team:

ZLuPhbr.jpg

That's a good team. Did you planned on having them or it just came to be that team? I was planning to have my team, but later I was "Bleh, screw this." How do I take a screen shot of the game?

PS: I'm on a PS Vita.

PSS: I reached chapter 15 so I should get to the next checkpoint!

Edited by BrunoBomb
  • Like 1