Fight to the End! Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Welp, time to finally get started on this. I just began the story and picked Palmon as my starter, because I'm familiar with that Digimon from the original series. (It was the Digimon that chose Mimi Tachiwa, the girl with the cowboy hat. ^_^) Unfortunately, I couldn't digivolve it to Togemon because the level cap for the starter is one less than the game needs for that, so I digivolved to Sunflowmon, who is creepy.

Anyways, put me down for Baby Cyber Sleuth - I just completed Chapter 2. :D

EDIT: ALL DAY. I SPENT ALL DAY GRINDING PLATINUM WINGED SLIMES(aka PlatinumNumemon) and now have my three PlatinumNumemon for EXP grinding. I also digivolved my started to Lilamon, got her to Level 68, then found she needs more ABI to digivolve and so I had to de-digivolve her to her tiny little slime self, Pubamon and go up from there, so I had her go up to Biyomon instead and ended up with a freaking powerful nine-tailed Kyubimon. I've already gotten to Chapter 6.

This game pulled me in so hard I even forgot to play my usual MMO. You can change my title to Nokia's Knight now. B)

A little late, but reached checkpoint 1.

Both of your titles and progress have been changed accordingly ^_^

Oh yeah, update! Just reached Chapter 10 so please update my title to Broadway's Usual. I have been working on a couple of PlatinumSukamons(while I do have memory for the PlatinumNumemons, I won't have enough for a bunch of Ultimate Digimon and I want to work on the Field Guide and get a decent team together to breeze through the remaining half of the story) with all-enemy attacks so they can do some decent damage as well as Character Reversal to Bug any Vaccines. (I found Mirror World Digital Vine - that place you unlock in Chapter 9, I think, the one with the Seadramons - to be the best place for EXP as two PlatinumSukamons with full Tactician USBs makes all battles worth over 10000 EXP!)

As to how I play? I found that PS Vita's cross-link feature helps so you can watch videos or TV while grinding. ^_^

Edited by DetectiveCJ

No, I'm not dead - yet. xD

I do plan on continuing the game, I just need to create a team that's OP enough to one shot every boss and then use the hacking skill that negates random encounters and go through the rest of the story without fighting anything but bosses, then I can get to the online Colosseum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm at Checkpoint 3 right now and the game is really good. I've put 43 hours in it so far, but most of that is from grinding for some of the mega digimon I wanted.

My team right now is:

1. Lucemon FM
  2. Hououmon
  3. Beelzemon
  4. Lotosmon
  5. Chaosmon
  6. Ravemon BM 

And 6 other megas in rotation.

Chapter 10's ending was a great end to the first half of the story and I can wait to see where it goes. 

P.S. Is this event dead?

Edited by soultaker655

I would like to participate if it's not too late , i already reached checkpoint 5 ( ending ) and earned the Best Cyber Sleuth trophy aswell the Digimon Professor trophy , the only titles i have left to achieve are Medal Fanatic and Cyber Champion and obviously gain the platinum trophy in the end.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...