Let's Finish Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Add me to the 'Maybe' pile. 

If a decently written guide pops up, I'll probably play this from the get-go. 

Hello everyone, I'm VangelisReactor from gamefaqs, where I posted some tips on this game. I'm not that keen on platting this game (nor I am that interested in trophies in general), maybe in the future, who knows. At any rate, I did a lot of experimentation on my own coupled with google-translating Japanese wiki sites, so if you got any questions, chances are I would be able to help in some way. This game is very technical, very big and unfortunately the in-game guide by Kochin is very misleading at times - or plain wrong, and certain things are either not explicitly said (such as the inner workings of heirloom abilities or how is damage exactly calculated, not to mention an absolutely crucial info about one post-game boss, namely the strategy/setup required to obtain the main reward from beating that boss). Also, you can add my land to your list of favorites - I have clan with relatively good stats, 3 feasts per year and all dungeons. Anyway, write here or PM me if you have any problems.

image.jpg?w=992&c=1

Edited by BumperSticker

Sweet!

So the youngins in the clan that stay at home during the raids, are they leveling up to my current players level? Do their levels adjust to my current team's level? I ask because I am at the festival where I fight the 2 headed snake. My party is OP except my main and one other have super low vigor and its their last months. They died too quickly/how lower health. So I tried putting in 2 lower levels and they get hurt too easily.

So should I wait another year/level up and 'mate' with higher level people?

So the youngins in the clan that stay at home during the raids, are they leveling up to my current players level?

Do their levels adjust to my current team's level? 

No and No.

The tricky part in this game is you somehow need to plan ahead of time and you need to train the newborn from scratch. 

• Like 1

No and No.

The tricky part in this game is you somehow need to plan ahead of time and you need to train the newborn from scratch. 

Damn, so I need to wait another year to do the festival and have people with decent levels and vigor?

For that boss, I assume I need to focus on taking out the left head (does damage to everyone) while the right head attacks Nueko only (she dodges everytime) but she is totally about to die of old age :/

• 2 weeks later...

Add me to the 'Maybe' pile. 

If a decently written guide pops up, I'll probably play this from the get-go. 

Add to the Maybes. There is a PSNP English trophy guide for this game now

Count me in now that an English guide is up! :D

I've been procrastinating on Toukiden and P4G though... Oops.

Added to the event welcome and have fun.

Now that there is a English trophy guide we can no longer be Trailblazers  :(

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...
22 hours ago, soultaker655 said:

Yeah you can still join. Welcome and have fun.

Thanks!

If anyone is looking for some betrothals, my characters have about 500-600 HP right now (I'm on my way to the third festival) and they're not as bad-looking as the previous ones :D 

• 1 month later...

I'm close to the 10 mil ryo needed for the trophy and I have a few questions that I can't find the answers to. If someone is still lurking here, I need your help!

Where should I invest my money? And what are the effects on my town? I was thinking about investing in the Shrine to reduce the costs of Unions but when I was doing some tests, a Oni option appeared and I have no idea what it does. Also, how can I demolish the other parts of town I've already developped a bit? 

I'm trying for the max glory character trophy and I know Contests are a great way to rack up a lot of points but I only have two of those throughout the year. Is there a way to have more than that? 

• 3 years later...