Let's Finish Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines

Ix6No4r.png

Of the games I chose for the first Let's Finish trilogy this one will be the hardest yet most rewarding. Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines is currently the most time consuming JRPG on the vita. The last time I checked the game takes close to 200 hours to platinum. Unlike the other games in this first Let's Finish trilogy, there are no guides for this game. The people who join this event will be trailblazers and by repeatedly climbing over the dead bodies of their ancestors they will platinum this game and maybe make some kind of community made guide for this game.

Goal:
Our goal is to finish/platinum Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines and maybe encourage someone to make a guide for the game.

Rules:
There are no rules besides have fun.

Who can Join?
Anyone who wants to. It doesn't matter if you haven't started Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines yet or if you are one trophy away from the plat, you can join if you want.

Pace:

There is no pace to this event. Play through the game as fast or as slow as you want.

Guides:

The Participants AKA The Trailblazers:

The Maybes

Hall of Fame:

No one yet 

A small note about this event:

I'm not going to lie, of the current Let's Finish trilogy of Persona 4 Golden, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment and Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines. Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines will be the hardest game to finish. Not only is it a long game, but there are a lot of unknowns about this game and the tools that people normally have to conquer those unknowns are not yet available. If you join this event you will be in for quite the ride, but I am 100% sure you will enjoy that ride if you like JRPG.  

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 2

Add me in. This is on my to do list at some point.

I'm planning to go back and platinum this game sometime this year so sign me up dood

Add me in, this may encourage me to get back to it faster ^_^

Sign me up as well! Won't be able to get to this game until I've completed a few games from my vita though. So hope that's alright! :D

This would be an amazing way to share advice for the unknown. 

You have all been added to the event. Welcome and have fun you trailblazers.

• Like 1

Highly doubt it's a 400 hours game, you'll scare people away!! Looking at the 100% club, there's 146 with the platinum, with most finishing this within 2 weeks. If you look at the Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment's 100% club, most finish it within 3 weeks and that's for a roughly 120 hours game.

Where'd you get the 400 hours estimate?

I've got this game on my backlog, but if it truly is 400 hours, I think that game will stay in my backlog xD

Highly doubt it's a 400 hours game, you'll scare people away!! Looking at the 100% club, there's 146 with the platinum, with most finishing this within 2 weeks. If you look at the Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment's 100% club, most finish it within 3 weeks and that's for a roughly 120 hours game.

Where'd you get the 400 hours estimate?

I've got this game on my backlog, but if it truly is 400 hours, I think that game will stay in my backlog xD

That's typo I meant 200 hours and that estimate comes from discussions I've seen that say the game takes longer to platinum then Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment, due to luck based trophies and lack of info how how stuff works. That estimate may change as people start sharing more info about the game.

can I be included in "Maybe" for now? I've technically finished the story and the grind (and lack of dunno what to do exactly) in post story mode.... *eyeroll*

good luck to others...

Okay you are a maybe for now. Just let me know when you want to be a participant.

Edited by soultaker655

As I promised, I'll join.

I will be playing randomly while going for other games probably. That UR is definitely tempting :awesome:

If you find any more Japanese sources, give them, I'm starting to be quite adapted in deciphering unreadable guides :awesome:

Add me to this please. I bought this game ages ago so may as well get it started sometime soon I guess. 

Both of you have been added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

@Satoshi: If I find any JP guides or info I will send them your way.

• Like 1

Hello everyone, I'm VangelisReactor from gamefaqs, where I posted some tips on this game. I'm not that keen on platting this game (nor I am that interested in trophies in general), maybe in the future, who knows. At any rate, I did a lot of experimentation on my own coupled with google-translating Japanese wiki sites, so if you got any questions, chances are I would be able to help in some way. This game is very technical, very big and unfortunately the in-game guide by Kochin is very misleading at times - or plain wrong, and certain things are either not explicitly said (such as the inner workings of heirloom abilities or how is damage exactly calculated, not to mention an absolutely crucial info about one post-game boss, namely the strategy/setup required to obtain the main reward from beating that boss). Also, you can add my land to your list of favorites - I have clan with relatively good stats, 3 feasts per year and all dungeons. Anyway, write here or PM me if you have any problems.

Edited by nisan_mudi
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

Joining this. Hopefully someone streamlines a guide to cut the 200 hour plat to 100 or less.

Count me in, I'm only going to play Oreshika and Ray Giant on vita for quite a while =)

Both of you have been added to this event. Welcome on have fun you Trailblazers.

So I finally started playing and the game is pretty fun so far.

The one thing that surprised me is how expensive QR code character/weapons can be. I know it's to stop you from getting super powerful really fast.

Here are my character so far they shouldn't be that expensive:

7JDWLRG.jpg

9Fql7c5.jpg

0Gegi0H.jpg

The story seems pretty good so far:

My family has been cursed by some smug unkillable guy, that we have to kill to be free of the curse.