Compile Heart maker of the neptunia titles announced 3 games one being a new neptunia game.

Daniel_Shadow170

Chance of Seven Pirates getting a western release is effectively zero but Moero Chronicle/Moero Crystal (both from the same series) got / are getting english-subbed Asia releases so it's safe to assume there's a decent chance of the same with this one

Cyberdimension seems to be based on the in-universe MMO "4 Goddesses Online" (can't remember what it was called in the English version but it's the online game Vert is always playing), so I'm wondering if it's gonna be a Sword Art Online type of deal.  Maybe Vert will finally get to be the main character

Edited by Dalez1658

Cyberdimension seems to be based on the in-universe MMO "4 Goddesses Online" (can't remember what it was called in the English version but it's the online game Vert is always playing), so I'm wondering if it's gonna be a Sword Art Online type of deal. Maybe Vert will finally get to be the main character

My theory is that it's Vert's game.

Also, based on this from two months ago, there's a possibility that the new Nep game will be on PS4. That would be brilliant. :D

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=10568&p=882022%23p882005

• Like 2

Yeah, we were talking about it with the rest of the Compile Heart Community in Google plus and we came to same the conclusion that it may be a Vert game since an MMO might be to big for Compile Heart to handle. Also some people say that the full name is Cyber Dimension Online: 4 Goddess Online, but since I can't read Japanese (Thanks Schwarzenegger) I can't confirm it.

yn33an_zpsgdot9xhb.png

Edited by TheVader66

1st thing: Loli pirates => I'm sold, just confirm Asian release
2nd thing: DRPG is good, there is a deficiency of them right now on Vita
Nep: Since it's announced for Japan, I hardly believe it would be a PC MMO, unless they want to challenge PSO
As for PS4/Vita, I don't think it's gonna be for PortStation, spin-offs are for Vita.

And a nep. game nice title is Nep. Cyber Dimension Online. So two ps vita games one is about girl pirates has boob grabbing and growing mechanics i guess and the other is a DRPG called mary skelter.

How beautiful and informative opening post!

Teach me, master!

Yeah, we were talking about it with the rest of the Compile Heart Community in Google plus and we came to same the conclusion that it may be a Vert game since an MMO might be to big for Compile Heart to handle. Also some people say that the full name is Cyber Dimension Online: 4 Goddess Online, but since I can't read Japanese (Thanks Schwarzenegger) I can't confirm it.

yn33an_zpsgdot9xhb.png

Yea, the Japanese is Yon Megami Onrain, which is 4 Goddess Online, the MMO Vert plays.

Yea, the Japanese is Yon Megami Onrain, which is 4 Goddess Online, the MMO Vert plays.

Alright thank you very much, that adds more evidence that it may be a Vert game but I don't recall her winning any popularity poll, unless they just said fuck it and are giving her a game, which I am still happy for it.

Edited by TheVader66

Alright thank you very much, that adds more evidence that it may be a Vert game but I don't recall her winning any popularity poll, unless they just said fuck it and are giving her a game, which I am still happy for it.

Yea, that's pretty much it, I would presume. CH most likely realized Vert will never win it :awesome:

Talking about popularity ranking, here's Tsunako one.

1457869531747.jpg

• Like 1

Well, if they stayed with the popularity poll, only 3 characters would ever get spin-offs, and the would be horrible.

This isn't the 1st time that didn't follow the popularity poll, because of IF's spin-off.

Talking about popularity ranking, here's Tsunako one.

1457869531747.jpg

Damm, I wish that they would give Date A Life a western release, because I loved the anime.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Some new info.

A part of the cover illustration of this week released blitz PS and specially secretly public.
Speaking of "four goddess online", but it is this gentleman.
Please wait for the April 14, while inflating the chest to the expectations!

今週発売電撃PSの表紙イラストの一部を特別にこっそり公開します。
「四女神オンライン」といえば、このお方ですよね。
期待に胸を膨らませながら4月14日をお待ちください!

12963681_1014195775330628_19037448479798

• Like 1