Compile Heart maker of the neptunia titles announced 3 games one being a new neptunia game.

Daniel_Shadow170

I shall await for April 14 hopefully it's some info on the gameplay or the story but I don't care that much, as long as it is an offical Neptunia game. I am happy to play it.

Also let us not forget that the Limited Editions for MegaTagmension Blanc are live right now for both America and Europe. Also I feel bad that Amnesia's Limited Edition is still available after 8 months of release.

unnamed_zpsa1qmkjd0.png

Edited by TheVader66

Of course I'm refering to her hair :D

I found a picture online, looks like 4 Goddesses Online will be released for the PSVita

13001033_565220906973603_685744998391470

It was pretty obvious since all other spin-offs are on Vita =D

Also I feel bad that Amnesia's Limited Edition is still available after 8 months of release.

Well, they should have made it physical instead of just putting a download code.

I feel like this whole thread has words I recognize, but is still somehow in a foreign language.

I'm going to guess that this thread is only for people who already know all this information, because as an outsider, who is potentially interested, I have no idea how to really interpret anything I've read.

I feel like this whole thread has words I recognize, but is still somehow in a foreign language.

I'm going to guess that this thread is only for people who already know all this information, because as an outsider, who is potentially interested, I have no idea how to really interpret anything I've read.

Neps

Cute

Moe

Great seiyuus

JP voices

That sucks it's not going to be Vert's spin-off, and I was looking forward for it, too. :(

Lol, seriously, no one likes Vert xD

Lol, seriously, no one likes Vert xD

I would've liked this game to be Verts spin-off. ;) Would be cool to get some deeper insight into her gaming-habits from her perspective. It would've been very logical too, since we've already seen Noire's spin-off and Blanc's spin-off will be released in the western region soon. Even IF gets a main-char spot in the upcoming Sega crossover. Poor Vert. Edited by ShadowStefan

LMFAO, I'm running out of likes! I will give you all of them when I have them back! This comment made my day! xD

Yo Dawg, I heard you like video games.

So we took these video game characters from a video game that's a parody of the video game industry and put them in a video game where they are playing a video game so you can play their video game of them playing their video game.

1310428349083_0.png