Platinum Tropy Question

Stardroid

Hello, guys. I would like to ask any of you who have completed the game in full, or have the knowlegde if this game has missable trophies? For example, there is a trophy for escaping the island and there is a trophy where you become to lord of the island. I'd like to know because I'd rather avoid a second playthrough when everything can be done in one playthrough. Do you have to beat all the bosses in order to beat the game and so on? A more concrete question would be when you complete the game if you stay on the island or you start a new game plus.

Thanks for answering.

Every quest related to the side character stories as well as the second ending is missable. You'll meet a variety of different characters along your journey and you must exhaust their conversations every time you meet them. Those characters are a knight guy, the thief, the sorcerer and the scarecrow. If you want to get both endings in one playthrough you'll have to back up your save before the final boss.

• Like 2

Alright, that is good to know. One final question then. In order to get both endings, regardless of the save, are their conditions that need to be met before the fight takes place? Kind of like Bloodborne? Or is it basically a choice you get after defeating the boss, namely to stay on the island and became its domitor, or to escape it?

There's a specific character you have to talk to throughout the game when you come across them to get the second ending.

Also a fair number of bosses arent required for progression and you can miss them, and there are also the 3 creeds that have one location each to join them and aren't found until halfway - near the end of the game, so you can miss those as well.

The character quests and the one ending are the only game spanning things though.

Alright, that is good to know. One final question then. In order to get both endings, regardless of the save, are their conditions that need to be met before the fight takes place? Kind of like Bloodborne? Or is it basically a choice you get after defeating the boss, namely to stay on the island and became its domitor, or to escape it?

Yes.

It's the scarecrow. Yoou have to talk to him a total of 4 times and answer "dominion" the 4th time. He's usually played so that you can't really miss him but i never even knew you could talk to him in the first place so i missed him entirely. If you've done that, jump over the well at the end of the game and talk to him again for the second ending.

Yes.

It's the scarecrow. Yoou have to talk to him a total of 4 times and answer "dominion" the 4th time. He's usually played so that you can't really miss him but i never even knew you could talk to him in the first place so i missed him entirely. If you've done that, jump over the well at the end of the game and talk to him again for the second ending.

You don't actually need to answer "Dominion", I answered escape and could still do the Dominion ending. Pretty sure as long as you talk to him in all applicable places it's fine.

For the NPC quest, anyone know what we have to do?

Talk to them at every location they appear at and exhaust their dialogue. If you miss one and defeat the boss in/past the area they're in then they disappear and you can't finish their questline thing that playthrough. 

If you want the locations and order they appear in look at the progress guide on the wiki: http://saltandsanctuary.wiki.fextralife.com/Game+Progress+Route

Edited by ggamer15
  • Like 1

So, I am doing the masterless knight quest and it says that after I beat The Coveted, I should see him bottom left. This is heading to Siam Lake and he is not there. I have double and tripple checked getting all his dialogues before that. Am I looking at the wrong place here?

Edit: Found the issue.

Edited by Starlove-

..Spoilers..

Ok so is it a sure thing that I can still get both endings? During the fourth encounter with the scarecrow he asked me "dominion" or "salvation"

I answered salvation.. Because that's just how I feel.. But I can still get both endings in this playthrough so long as I back up my save?? I need to know for sure so I can back up my save.. I'm at the second to last boss and I just wanna make 100% certain