PSN Plus worth it on my PS3

jcshaun

Whoever said US has better offers is probably a meth addict.

We are both getting bordlerlands this month so that fact is irrelevant but here are links to both collections. Decide for yourself.

http://us.playstation.com/psn/playstation-plus/

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/08/16/heads-up-playstation-plus-gamescom-update-16th-august-2012/

Also Euro is Getting Red Dead Redemption, so i hear.

Yes, we will get RDR in September. Other already announced titles are:

Machinarium, Double Dragon Neon, Hell Yeah!, Knytt Underground, Big Sky Infinity. All those game will be for free right when they'll be released on the european PSN.

Previously I would have said that the US Plus service is better, but since the new mode in June we've imho seen the better content here in Europe.

But it also depends on what games you already own or what you prefer. Many people will already have Blue-Ray titles as Deus Ex HR oder Dead Space 2, others not. I prefer those older high quality titles over offers as just 2 free episodes of the Walking Dead or Gotham City Imposters.

Yes, but theres more, when you goto information on the title you downloaded, it has an expiry, when that expires, you cannot play it offline. But I dont think people know this...

Everything you get from PS Plus expires when your subscription period you got it in ends. If you renew your subscription and click on the item that has expired it will refresh itself to the new subscription end date.

So as long as your PS Plus subscription is valid your stuff will not have expired, even if it has gone past your previous Plus renewal date and says it has.

Some say you should set it to automatic renewal to do this. Automatic renewal will enable Plus to reorder itself if you have sufficient funds in your wallet, but if you don't have the funds it wont go looking for them.

Everyone is always going to say the other has better Deals.

All I know is for August we got Outland and some piece of shit $10 vampire game...

Well, the thing is, there is no "other" for me. I can have access to all regions. Comparing everything, it's just my opinion that US PS+ has more options.

Yes, we will get RDR in September. Other already announced titles are:

Machinarium, Double Dragon Neon, Hell Yeah!, Knytt Underground, Big Sky Infinity. All those game will be for free right when they'll be released on the european PSN.

I really, really hope North America gets at least Double Dragon Neon for free, cause that would be one less PSN game to buy, when I'd be buying at least 4-5 in the fall.

Hell Yeah! free wouldn't be bad either.