PS2 classic Okage coming to PS4 this week

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2016/03/20/okage-shadow-king-ps4-confirmed-mar-22/

12087-5.jpg

The latest episode of PlayStation Blogcast has confirmed that the PS2 classic, Okage: Shadow King, will be coming to the PS4 this week. Prior to the confirmation, Exophase released the game’s trophy list, which includes 30 trophies and a Platinum. 

Okage: Shadow King originally launched in 2001 and was rated for the PS4 back in December. The game tells the story of a boy, Ari, who is possessed by the spirit of an evil king and sets out on an adventure with his friends. You can find previously released information here.
Are any of our readers planning to buy Okage: Shadow King? Let us know. 

-----------------

What PS2 game do you want to see on PS4? go here -> http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wishlist-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

• Like 1

Looks really good, I like the "Tim Burton" style of the characters lol might check it out.

PS.: thanks for always including a link to my thread, appreciated :)

you're welcome!

I love the music in this game. I'm actually very surprised it's getting rereleased.

yeah, this is part of the ps2 emulation thing that sony started december last year, so if it keeps being successful then we might see many of our favorites ps2 games on ps4 with trophies and 1080p resolution! (among other features).

we only have to keep supporting it, and the only way to do it is by buying this ps2 games.

If I've read correctly it was never published in Europe but I've wanted to play for ages so I'll ge around to it on ps4 :3

yeah same thing with rise of the kasai, never originally released on europe but it now finally arrives there with its re-release, that's another plus for this ps2 emulation thing on the ps4!

• Like 1

that's weird, usually ps2 games without platinums are the ones that cost less than the ones with platinums, i don't know why this game has a platinum and only cost 9.99 euros, i mean is good, but odd...

There is a sale on it (at least here in NA) until the 29th, so that probably is the reason why. I'm gonna pick it up, but I'm only a dollar or so short for the sale. I'll probably just get a $10 PSN code and get it before the sale ends. I played it back on PS2, but never got that far. I did really enjoy it though. 

There is a sale on it (at least here in NA) until the 29th, so that probably is the reason why. I'm gonna pick it up, but I'm only a dollar or so short for the sale. I'll probably just get a $10 PSN code and get it before the sale ends. I played it back on PS2, but never got that far. I did really enjoy it though. 

yeah that sale is on the european store too since some days ago, but this game was released just yesterday and it doesn't belong to that sale, it doesn't appear on the easter sale page and it doesn't say anything about being on sale on its description, so it seems that its current price is its final price, that's why i find it weird.

I remember this game. It was really difficult for me back then I barely beat the first real enemy encounter of the game. and then I could never pleaase the shadow king words of inspiration. what made me never be able to play it ever again was my cousin had dog you wrecked I guess it was frustrated too. So I never got to get pass the first boss of the game. But now seeing this is making me want to retry and get the game.