Quickest way to get RP?

EternalChaos72

In GTA online there's plenty of glitches you can use to level up very quickly, but can anyone tell me the latest glitch? I've joined a room but the description wasn't accurate. Is there any latest AFK glitches? I really don't wanna spend a billion years getting to level 100.

• Like 1

Search for an AFK race, they just plonk you in a continuous circle and you keep racking up the RP. That's what I did, taped my control down and left my PS3 on for a weekend basically.

I remember I had chat to you about this at some point in time. I have an extremely vague memories of doing the AFK race method to level 100... I don't think they were very pleasant memories  :S

Oh cool, i will search for it then, also can someone please tell me when it says on the youtube videos 'works after patch 1.27/1.32? The games patch is only at 1.17. Is there like a patch within the GTA online that i don't know about? 

I tried searching for a AFK race there, i found a couple but nothing that mentioned RP.

Edited by EternalChaos72

I remember I had chat to you about this at some point in time. I have an extremely vague memories of doing the AFK race method to level 100... I don't think they were very pleasant memories  :S

Oh yeah, it's boring as all fuck, but they put in multiplayer trophies and I don't wanna do multiplayer so we needed to find a compromise. 

Don't you have to manually restart the race every 5 minutes?

You can set the laps to whatever you want (though you get less points after 3 or 4 usually) but what you do is you make a playlist of 16 (that was the max at the time I believe) events, wherein each event is the same race.

At the end of each race, the game will sit for about 50 seconds, loading, ratings, all that stuff happens, then the next one goes. The races I did were about 4 minutes a piece, add nearly another minute for the loading and that's five minutes a pop. 16 times that, 80 minutes. I think. I can't be bothered mathing properly if it's wrong.

Anyway, that's basically every hour and a half you just jump on once and tell your guy to restart the 16 event thing. Plus completing a playlist gives you a fair few extra thousand RP.

• Like 2

You can set the laps to whatever you want (though you get less points after 3 or 4 usually) but what you do is you make a playlist of 16 (that was the max at the time I believe) events, wherein each event is the same race.

At the end of each race, the game will sit for about 50 seconds, loading, ratings, all that stuff happens, then the next one goes. The races I did were about 4 minutes a piece, add nearly another minute for the loading and that's five minutes a pop. 16 times that, 80 minutes. I think. I can't be bothered mathing properly if it's wrong.

Anyway, that's basically every hour and a half you just jump on once and tell your guy to restart the 16 event thing. Plus completing a playlist gives you a fair few extra thousand RP.

Oh I see, so it's like very-almost-afk. I wanna try this out sometime but I'll probably find a way to fuck it up

Oh I see, so it's like very-almost-afk. I wanna try this out sometime but I'll probably find a way to fuck it up

Like ham said, it's not super fun. If it wasn't pretty well all I needed to lock in 2 platinum trophies, I wouldn't have bothered to be honest.

It sounds like it can't be too bad if all you need to do is revisit it every hour and a half

It's not that bad, it's just something I'd ideally never have to do in a game, you know, unless they include a bunch of grindy multiplayer trophies. Honestly though, I still reckon it's the best way to level up, short of actually doing it legit.

• Like 1

Search for an AFK race, they just plonk you in a continuous circle and you keep racking up the RP. That's what I did, taped my control down and left my PS3 on for a weekend basically.

Being the big GTA fan you are i would have expected you to do it legit. Online is a lot of fun and RP is not exactly hard to obtain

Being the big GTA fan you are i would have expected you to do it legit. Online is a lot of fun and RP is not exactly hard to obtain

I do love me some GTA, but a grind is a grind. Right now I'm cheating my way to the Godfather ranking in Vice City, everything else I did legit but a million points? Ha, no, I'd like to play other games at some point in my life. I'm using the helicopter-garage-explosion cheat for it there.

Same with GTA Online, I don't want to spend an eternity (at least to me) grinding solely for a trophy or two. Only difference between the two? I actually like Vice City and would probably grind my way happily to the trophy eventually...I dislike GTAO a great deal for various reasons, which are irrelevant, in the end though, I'm not gonna grind a mode I don't really even want to play, just for some trophies. That being said, those who do, or those who do it legit, kudos to you.

GTA IV was enough of a trophy grind for me. 

• Like 1

Anyway, that's basically every hour and a half you just jump on once and tell your guy to restart the 16 event thing.

It's highly likely my memory is too cloudy to recall the truth but I thought I had to advance it after each race, like race 1 completed on playlist here are the results and I must press button to continue because pressing a button every hour and a half sounds pretty good as Akira said. And I remembered I had to set up my computer in the room where it was running in order for it to survive. 

• 2 months later...

I don't think we can make a playlist with the same job repeated 16x, I can only add the afk race once. Any ideas how to solve this?

I don't think we can make a playlist with the same job repeated 16x, I can only add the afk race once. Any ideas how to solve this?

I found playlist which had 16 afk races. I dont know how it was made, but you can bookmark playlists that others made.

Word of advice: afk races are in no way fast form of rp these days. You get around 1k rp from 4 minute race. If you do playlist alone, you have to start each round manually. But if you have someone to join your playlist, then it will continue automatically (and takes longer as game tries to matchmake more people in even on closed lobbies. This take minute).

Afk races are really slow way to get rp, but with friend you can start playlist and return back in little under 2 hours to start new playlist.

• Like 1

I found playlist which had 16 afk races. I dont know how it was made, but you can bookmark playlists that others made.

Word of advice: afk races are in no way fast form of rp these days. You get around 1k rp from 4 minute race. If you do playlist alone, you have to start each round manually. But if you have someone to join your playlist, then it will continue automatically (and takes longer as game tries to matchmake more people in even on closed lobbies. This take minute).

Afk races are really slow way to get rp, but with friend you can start playlist and return back in little under 2 hours to start new playlist.

Oh well, guess I'll have to play this game normally then, thank you.