March Patch 3-28-2016-Possible to Boost Ranked?

Seskinator

I'm creating this forum for people to post if they found a way to boost ranked matches through the rematch option. Is it possible to continuous agree to a rematch with someone online in order to boost ranked matches to Gold League??

I really suck at this game and it seems I can't get any better, so this really is my only shot at the platinum.

Here's hoping someone finds a method and if they do PLEASE post it to this forum!

Boosting ranked matches will still be very difficult even after the patch. Your only chance to get this platinum is probaply to git gud. On a side note: gold league isn't the the hardest trophy by far. If you are able to beat survival on hell, you might have a chance to get the platinum.

Yup, I beat survival on hell using PowerPyx's Ken Shoryuken method. I really wish I recorded it too because I got 2 low health bonuses for the final two stages. My health was no joke at 0.1% and I won the trade with Ryu on the final stage with my Shoryuken. I thought I lost, but then I heard the welcoming "Congratulations!" music and it was as if the heavens opened. lolol

I keep telling myself that too: If you beat survival hell, then you can get to gold! Nope. I'm really struggling with this game.

Survival on hell is a joke compared to Gold League, Poseidon. I've done it 3 times and will probably have to do it more for the fight money. I'm not saying it's easy but saying it's tougher than gold league is lulzy.

Seskinator, you can rematch for a best of 3 set but I believe it will separate you after that point. The update hasn't gone live yet so I can't tell you for sure. It'll be going down shortly for an estimated time of 7 hours and I'm guessing it'll be updated after that.

Well, its manageable until you face Chun at lvl 96 I think. That AI is simply bullshit. Lost to her like 5 times and I'm not willing to go through that 1,5h struggle again just to lose to a cheap AI without gaining anything in those 1,5 hours :P

I think throughout my survival Hell run the characters that gave me most trouble were Vega and Bison but personally I think it depends on luck. One time they gave me low health perk 4 times in a row in the 90s rounds. It was so tense.

Survival on hell is a joke compared to Gold League, Poseidon. I've done it 3 times and will probably have to do it more for the fight money. I'm not saying it's easy but saying it's tougher than gold league is lulzy.

Seskinator, you can rematch for a best of 3 set but I believe it will separate you after that point. The update hasn't gone live yet so I can't tell you for sure. It'll be going down shortly for an estimated time of 7 hours and I'm guessing it'll be updated after that.

Hopefully with the new update as well, we can obtain 1,000,000 FM easily by beating all the 16 character trials. Not to mention, having another story to beat with Alex will add FM too and another Survival Easy and Normal completion too. 

I don't think they'll make it that easy, primarily because they want people to use real money. Hell Survival only gives you like 20k + level ups. It'll definitely help, but I don't think we'll easily get 1,000,000 FM from fight titles. I don't even expect to get the other 440k or so I need from them. :P But the extra story/survivals will definitely help.

Hopefully with the new update as well, we can obtain 1,000,000 FM easily by beating all the 16 character trials. Not to mention, having another story to beat with Alex will add FM too and another Survival Easy and Normal completion too. 

Just finished Vega's Trial, it gave me 5000 exp and 3000 FM. Yeah, that 1,000,000's gonna be a long road after all.

I'm still failing in ranked matches. I've been at 1458 LP for a week now. I'm not improving through experience nor am I getting sucky opponents. Everyone is too good at this game and I continue to suck. Probably never getting the platinum now.

I really wish I could go back in time and tell myself to not buy this game. I thought, "Gee, I can get the gold league trophy easily bc I'm sure there's a technique I can use." NOPE! Now I have to deal with the ultimate 1st world problem of having this damn game sit in my trophy list being the ONLY one that's not platinumed or 100%.

Instead of bitching, go in training mode and learn fundamentals and learn how to play with your character.  There is plenty of information for you to improve.  It's really not that difficult of of a concept to understand.  Everyone is not good at this game at all.  You clearly lack basics.  That's all it really is.

I don't think they'll make it that easy, primarily because they want people to use real money. Hell Survival only gives you like 20k + level ups. It'll definitely help, but I don't think we'll easily get 1,000,000 FM from fight titles. I don't even expect to get the other 440k or so I need from them. :P But the extra story/survivals will definitely help.

At first I thought there would be a reasonable way to earn fight money but nope! I'm up on over 550 000 fight money after doing all the trials, everyone's story as well as everyone's survival on easy and normal. Currently I'm working on hard mode and haven't even started my hell mode run. I also leveled up my Ryu to level 34. You'd think by doing all this you'd earn a lot more but nope! You only get a 1000 fight money for leveling up and as we all know by now, leveling up takes longer the higher your level is! I guess we have to wait for the daily challenges update which I assume is coming sometime next month or perhaps the one after that. How on earth can there be 2 people who achieved platinum on this when it's so difficult to earn fight money!? :unsure:

Edited by Xugashi

At first I thought there would be a reasonable way to earn fight money but nope! I'm up on over 550 000 fight money after doing all the trials, everyone's story as well as everyone's survival on easy and normal. Currently I'm working on hard mode and haven't even started my hell mode run. I also leveled up my Ryu to level 34. You'd think by doing all this you'd earn a lot more but nope! You only get a 1000 fight money for leveling up and as we all know by now, leveling up takes longer the higher your level is! I guess we have to wait for the daily challenges update which I assume is coming sometime next month or perhaps the one after that. How on earth can there be 2 people who achieved platinum on this when it's so difficult to earn fight money!? :unsure:

With help.....  Mathematically, if you do all survivals, the online wins, etc. (hell included), you should be over a million.  You can skip a few people on hell.  It's a grind, though -_-

With help.....  Mathematically, if you do all survivals, the online wins, etc. (hell included), you should be over a million.  You can skip a few people on hell.  It's a grind, though -_-

It's really amazing if you can beat hell mode with several characters! Yeah, I can see that as a possibility since you earn 20 000 fight money for each character you've cleared with. But man, daily challenges, please hurry! I recall them saying that you'll be able to earn a decent amount by just clearing the daily challenges, so yeah, stoked to see it happen! B)

Edited by Xugashi

I hoped they would add the dailies with this update and they kinda just forgot to mention it. xD Sadly this wasn't the case. Trials aren't offering much of anything, as I expected. Though they aren't very tough, so that's no surprise.

• Like 2