Jellybean / Root Beer Guide

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Just got the Platinum......and I just want to say from the bottom of my heart (since Snoopy was one of my favorite cartoon characters growing up) that I never want to see and touch another F#@KING Jelly Bean again. The collectibles was a pain in the dogs ass (Sorry Snoopy) 6750 jelly beans. Got the plat and sold the game a minute later.

15 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Just got the Platinum......and I just want to say from the bottom of my heart (since Snoopy was one of my favorite cartoon characters growing up) that I never want to see and touch another F#@KING Jelly Bean again. The collectibles was a pain in the dogs ass (Sorry Snoopy) 6750 jelly beans. Got the plat and sold the game a minute later.

While I'm totally agree that it was absurd that amount of collectibles for such a short game I have to say that the levels were very simple, I only found two of them to be complicate, the jungle and the piano.

What actually annoyed me was that developers didn't stablish a decent way to identify the beans already collected. I found that most of the beans i picked during my first run now were (unless i forgot the right color) red, BUT not all of those were red. Why the fvck you don't color all of them the same?????

Imo collectibles in Mickey mouse haunted house were more difficult to find, but you can find many videos on internet.

1 hour ago, GoldenShaka said:

While I'm totally agree that it was absurd that amount of collectibles for such a short game I have to say that the levels were very simple, I only found two of them to be complicate, the jungle and the piano.

What actually annoyed me was that developers didn't stablish a decent way to identify the beans already collected. I found that most of the beans i picked during my first run now were (unless i forgot the right color) red, BUT not all of those were red. Why the fvck you don't color all of them the same?????

Imo collectibles in Mickey mouse haunted house were more difficult to find, but you can find many videos on internet.

The worst part was me finding out after i did my first playthrough the 300 beans were still in every level so you have no idea which ones were collected. So they didn't even bother making the ones you've already collected disappear. But I'm glad it's done xD

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 13/04/2019 at 4:29 PM, MarcancooL said:

Guys seriously... Complaining about the only little challenge this game gives you, it's not that bad at all compared to other games!

I see your point but the thing is, you see a collectible on the game that you already collected which is just confusing if you ask me.