Awful Droprates for Shackles and Proof of Concord

ForbiddenDonut87

I have only 10 luck, but I used Gold Serpent Ring+2, Symbol of Avarice, and dual Crystal Rapiers to get item discovery to 410, then popped the rusted coin to bring it up to 460 and just farmed the two silver knights.  Overall, it took me about 5 hours to get 28 Proof of Concord Kepts.

I could have gone for the third silver knight too, but he is too far away and a long way back to the bonfire; so, for the same amount of time to get all 3 silver knights, I could easily do 3 rounds by killing only two knights per rounds.  Overall, I killed about 1000 silver knights for the 28 Proof of Concord Kepts (started with 600 rusty coins; by the time I'm doine, I had 84 coins left; 2 knights per coin; so I know that it was over 1000 silver knights) .  I also ended up with over 4 million souls and over 800 titanites (had to sell them off every hour since I had room for 600).  Just smooth sailing on ng++ now to pick up few more rings for the platinum trophy :)   Yes, I know that DivineFoxy is offering free rings, but I want to earn them myself.