Question about challenge

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have 100% on ps3 and definitive edition (EU) just started NA version and i have a problem, in game i have the challenge completed because i think social hub is the same for all version. How i can unlock this challenge if the game recognize the other version?

don't know if this is still relevant, but i just had the same problem so i'll post it anyways: ;)

if you already did all the challenges in another version and thus can't unlock the challenge trophies, just start the "Year Of The Snake" DLC offline and taser everyone while doing the first couple of missions.

there are stat awards for tasering (and other stuff i guess, but this was quite easy and straight-forward to get) and once you get a stat award for one of the DLC challenges, ALL the base game challenge trophies will unlock!

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 7/27/2016 at 5:37 AM, dernop said:

don't know if this is still relevant, but i just had the same problem so i'll post it anyways: ;)

if you already did all the challenges in another version and thus can't unlock the challenge trophies, just start the "Year Of The Snake" DLC offline and taser everyone while doing the first couple of missions.

there are stat awards for tasering (and other stuff i guess, but this was quite easy and straight-forward to get) and once you get a stat award for one of the DLC challenges, ALL the base game challenge trophies will unlock!

And the dlc nightmare in North point trophy? 

Achieve 5 gold awards. 

This trophy didn't pop for me, and my awards are all gold 

Edit: I just got the info :)

Edited by tranquilu