100 days glitched?

iTz-PsYcHo-13

Ive played myself about 6 hours at leadt. Leave my ps4 minecraft on frop 11 to 11 and another day from 6 to 8:30 do this will give 44:30 still no trophy. Playing survival so it must pop. The only problem i saw is there was no auto-save for a while in the 24 hours i did. Anyone else having troubles?

It's not glitched. 100 days is just a lot longer than anyone who has written a guide for this game would care to admit. I don't know who wrote down that "33 hours" of gameplay is how long it takes to get this trophy, but that estimate is laughably wrong. I got this trophy after having my system on for 8 hours a day for two weeks straight.

This trophy is glitched for sure on the PS4 and I had trouble unlocking it for more than a week, so if your sure you've done a hundred in game days then follow these steps and see if it resolves the problem. 

- Uninstall game (your progress is saved in the cloud)

- On your PS4 go to settings > network and untick the "connect to the internet" option. This will stop the patch automatically being added. 
- reinstall the game and start a tutorial

Your trophy should finally unlock.

Good luck and remember to reconnect the internet connection. 

• Like 1

And how many hours did you play? Ive deleted but didn't turned internet of because you need it to download and patch is included not?

If you have the digital copy on PS4 there is nothing you can do because the patches are included in all digital downloads now. It's something they changed a few months ago.

Edited by skateak

For what it's worth, I've spent way more than 100 days in game on PS4 and it's not going. I left my PSTV on the other day and played it on there, without the latest patch, and the 100 days trophy popped fine in 33.3 hours just as everyone else says. My guess is the latest update is what's glitched, not strictly the PS4 version. 

This trophy is glitched for sure on the PS4 and I had trouble unlocking it for more than a week, so if your sure you've done a hundred in game days then follow these steps and see if it resolves the problem. 

- Uninstall game (your progress is saved in the cloud)

- On your PS4 go to settings > network and untick the "connect to the internet" option. This will stop the patch automatically being added. 
- reinstall the game and start a tutorial

Your trophy should finally unlock.

Good luck and remember to reconnect the internet connection. 

You can't reinstall the game without internet, unless you're using the physical version, in which case, you don't need to turn off the internet and can instead just delete the patch as it installs.

Appears the game was patched today, Version 1.27.  Anyone verify if this fixed the glitch?  I loaded the game up for a few minutes and it autosaved a couple of times, but no trophy still...

Ive seen the update history on ps4 system and what is see is just....

Enabled Star Wars skin pack.

I remember the iron belly trophy was glitched until recently on the ps4 version, looks like they broke another one, best to report it to mojang

Ive reported on minecraft ps4 and other people on there bug site to.

Ooooh, an update is loose, cheers guys, I'll give it a go tonight and post my results.

And update: nothing at all popped for me, though, I sent my 100 day Vita save to PS3 and nothing autopopped there, so it might be that sending a save with 100 days spent on it elsewhere doesn't autopop. Anyway, I can't be bothered leaving my PS4 on for a couple days again when it probably won't work anyway, but someone should quote this if they get it to work. ily <3

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

I gave in and bought the physical/disc version to pop the plat.  For those interested, just delete/cancel any patches and let it auto run offline.  

I can at least get most of my money back with physical purchase though.

You make a good point buddy, EB here let you do returns for 2 weeks after a purchase with no questions asked. I might do the same just to get this sucker off my list, amazing I didn't think of it myself, cheers!

Edit: I bought a copy today and popped the trophy the second I started a new world. Tomorrow it shall be returned.

Edited by Super-Fly Spider-Guy

I didn't bother actually counting and just kept leaving my PS3 on overnight and got it eventually. It's not glitched, it just takes forever!

Yes, but that was on the PS3. I'm pretty sure it's glitched for the PS4. If you have the digital version on PS4, you have to wait for a fix or buy a physical copy and refuse the update. 

Yes, but that was on the PS3. I'm pretty sure it's glitched for the PS4. If you have the digital version on PS4, you have to wait for a fix or buy a physical copy and refuse the update. 

Did exactly the same method for the PS4 game too. Which, coincidentally, I own digitally. I have the plat and the 100% just fine, but hey, it could have broken since then :L