Currently free on Ps Store (on ps4)

Jeruhnq

Hi Gamers,

Just to let you know there is currently 2 versions of the game on the PS Store (on PS4), one of them is the game for free. I've a French account so I don't know if it's only for France or not, let me know.

Demo is free in the US store, but it is showing $9.99 for either PS3 or PS4 version as of right now.

I got it on sale a whe ago. Pretty good but completing every stage on Hyler Mode is tough. First, you have to unlovk hyper mode by getting a high score on the level but the game doesnt tell you what it is. Then, the levels are harder and you only start with one hit. One level in particular gave me a ton of trouble with three hits, i barely passed it. I ga e up on the one hit version.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Someone should probably edit the title before more people like me come here thinking Hyper Void is free for some reason even though it isn't at all.

It's actually free as of now via PS+ but imo not worth playing.

Granted the thread title is very misleading and should be changed, the game wasn't free until now.

Edited by Shaun

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/04/2016 at 3:41 PM, yowzagabowza said:

I got it on sale a whe ago. Pretty good but completing every stage on Hyler Mode is tough. First, you have to unlovk hyper mode by getting a high score on the level but the game doesnt tell you what it is. Then, the levels are harder and you only start with one hit. One level in particular gave me a ton of trouble with three hits, i barely passed it. I ga e up on the one hit version.

That's the one thing about this game that I don't like - I have no idea what my target score is. I wish I knew. I searched, and there was no list anywhere. Trophy guides for this game are also non-existent. So far I have unlocked 3 levels on hyper mode... I think level 1 needs 185k points, level 2 needs 115k points... level 9 I unlocked but didn't see my score, though I think in that level hyper mode unlocks very easily upon winning standard mode. Would be great if someone knew, but if not, I will share the required scores as I unlock more levels. 

EDIT: Am doing so in a separate thread.

Edited by Midnightwards666
  • Like 1