Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is the final name more info next week apparently.

So does that mean they're abandoning Ghosts 2 or this is just a different title for the same story? Either way, I'll probably just rent this title since it seems the only CoD games I enjoy these days are developed by Treyarch. 

Parker

Yeah, sure "mistakenly leaked". Those little tidbits of information always get leaked at the same time every year when the hype of the last game is subsiding.

Now it'll take a couple of weeks until some screenshots or artwork from the game mysteriously appears and the trailer when it's available for pre-order in June/July.

Yeah, sure "mistakenly leaked". Those little tidbits of information always get leaked at the same time every year when the hype of the last game is subsiding.

Now it'll take a couple of weeks until some screenshots or artwork from the game mysteriously appears and the trailer when it's available for pre-order in June/July.

Ikr. Welcome to Marketing 101.

Honestly, I think CoD will be irrelevant 2 or 3 years from now.

Edited by Xeliot
  • Like 1

http://charlieintel.com/2016/04/26/playstation-store-leaks-cod-2016-as-call-of-duty-infinite-warfare/

Hoping extinction makes it in otherwise i'm not grabbing this CoD.

We are some of the few people that enjoyed Extintion mode in some way.

I didn't understand that hate for the mode.

It was very original and also the DLC maps were also fun to do. It had a story behind it and killing aliens became "different" instead of the worn out zombie modes :/