Golden Week sale recommendations

ab4h4r4k1

Wait what do you mean?

To which part? The sound? It just gets all fucked up. I read some reviews which reported the same thing, so I don't think it's isolated to me. The sound for everything seems fucked since, but I can't really prove it.

That sushi game from PS+ has the same problem, but pigeon dating it triggered multiple times. I can't really remember how it sounded, but I guess akin to old dial up noises.

To which part? The sound? It just gets all fucked up. I read some reviews which reported the same thing, so I don't think it's isolated to me. The sound for everything seems fucked since, but I can't really prove it.

That sushi game from PS+ has the same problem, but pigeon dating it triggered multiple times. I can't really remember how it sounded, but I guess akin to old dial up noises.

Wow... I'll be crossaving to the console version and using that going forward then. I think I had it happened to me last night but I thought it was interference with my bluetooth headphones... Thanks for answering.

Wow... I'll be crossaving to the console version and using that going forward then. I think I had it happened to me last night but I thought it was interference with my bluetooth headphones... Thanks for answering.

The review I read said it didn't occur in the PS4 version. Or they didn't encounter it, at least. Be glad it wasn't your actual speakers, I guess... bleh.

The review I read said it didn't occur in the PS4 version. Or they didn't encounter it, at least. Be glad it wasn't your actual speakers, I guess... bleh.

So I've noticed the sound does get messed up on the Ps4 version as well but it seems to only be limited to the "brrnngg" sound at the end of each section. It goes a bit nuts with some regularity but since it is such a short lived sound (as opposed to the BG music of the vita version) it isn't that noticeable.

I see Sword art online lost song is on sale on both Vita and PS4, it is a cross buy I think.

Does this mean if I buy it on Vita I can download it for free on PS4 too or does it only work for free on the Vita if I buy the PS4 version?

(Vita version is a lot cheaper so I am trying to save money if possible).

Permanent damage?

Or just for that game.