Uncharted 4: Nate does drugs?! Again?!

Well, not quite... although the Rainbow Fun Land option does remind me of the music video for Purple Pills...

Ahem... Essentially, Naughty Dog have included a number of filters which you can apply to the game to customise its visuals. A selection are shown below:

The full list of filters is, apparently:

• Cel Shaded
  • ASCII Mosaic
  • Thief Vision (highlights enemies in red, friendlies in blue)
  • Negative Land
  • Afterlife (characters look like zombies)
  • Chalk Dust (everybody's covered in white dust)
  • Tri-Color (monochrome comic book type thing)
  • Rainbow Fun Land
  • 8-Bit (pixellated - distorts sound too)

Source: Eurogamer.

What do you think? 

It's a nice touch. Similar to other cheats, skins and filters in previous games, I'm assuming that these will be accessible once you've found enough collectibles and, possibly, completed the game once already. 

Personally, I like the look of the original game just fine, but I might give the Thief Vision option a whirl provided it doesn't disable trophies. Might make picking out those headshots a bit easier for the rumoured "complete the game with 75% accuracy" trophy.

Eh, not bad.. So this means that the people will actually plat this game really quick. It'll take not much effort to earn this trophies. Well, they'll have to collect treasures by looking at a guide or something. 

Eh, not bad.. So this means that the people will actually plat this game really quick. It'll take not much effort to earn this trophies. 

:huh:

Not sure where you're getting that... This bit of news is just that ND have included some cool filters into the game. Nothing so far suggests that they'll have any effect on trophies. 

BTW, anything below the line is my comments or speculation, not the news bit.

I wanted to see what the Negative one looked like. I guess I'll have to wait and see for later videos. That cel-shading one is really well done though.