online issues?

Is anyone else having issues with the online? I've played since it came out & it has been buggy for me every time. I've had a rocket basically attached to my back until it forces me off the road & continues after I'm placed back on the track. I've had a rocket going in small circles that block my path. I constantly get told that I can't connect to a race that is set up in the menu. I'd say I'm able to get into & complete about 50% of the races I try to get into. 

I ask if anyone else is having this problem partly because I have horrible high speed internet from Comcast & it frequently (at least once a day, sometimes for hours on end) starts acting funny and partly because I don't see anyone else saying anything about it. So I dont want to blame the game, & i imagine my internet service could be part of the problem I'm having with connecting to races, but I dont see how that could be causing all the glitches during the race. Thoughts?

Edited by GibbGA

Is anyone else having issues with the online?

Oh yes. It's problematic to join a game and if you join one it tends to be lagging massively for me. Most of the time not playable. Never had any issues in any of the other games like Uncharted or Last of Us. So I am ruling out that the problem is with my connection.

This happens (rockets and other bugs) but shouldn't pose a problem if you regularly log on&off or join friends. Had this a few times but I just close the app and start up again and it goes away.

For people joining, host yourself and keep to a public match of ~5 to 6 players, and people tend to join. Wait a bit and they eventually come. Found that matches of 8 for some reason don't attract so fast, maybe people are shy in crowds :P

Good to hear that I'm not the only one who is/was having problems. Fortunately, I got my 20th win tonight. So, I wont have to deal w/ the online anymore. I'm a little sad, it's not better though. I was totally addicted to Modnation Racers, and I'd love another good kart racer. Loved it so much I plat'd it twice.

It was tetchy last night. Had a couple of race's that half way through weird stuff happened with constant missiles been fired due to lag ect  :lol:  Wish I had recorded that race  :facepalm:

Still atleast 20 wins is pretty easy without boosting due to all the , less um..dedicated gamers online atm  I guess  :P

Edited by VitalFury