IN A WORLD FULL OF DEPRAVITY...

DatenCity

Hey there forum participants! You can call me Daten. I just joined the site not too long ago and decided to make an introductory post.

I like dark things, I kind of have a weird sense of humor and I'm an extreme recluse. I like rain, I just can't get enough of it. I love the way it makes things look shiny. lol

As for my taste in games I love the old school survival horror games like Resident Evil,  Silent Hill and Fatal Frame. I've mostly been a PC gamer for the past couple of years and decided to give Sony a shot due to the increasing number of interesting PS exclusive titles like Uncharted, Heavy Rain and Last of Us to name a few. 

I also like first and third person shooters along with some RPGs (not the biggest fan but I still enjoy them occasionally)

I also really like anime such as Attack on Titan, Akashiya: Samurai Tales and Bio Hunter. 

I hope to see you guys around the forum!  :D 

Edited by DatenCity
  • Like 3

Oi oi!

You should definitely check out the Souls series and Bloodborne. Demon's Souls and Bloodborne would be the Sony exclusives, great games and very dark. While Dark Souls is dark fantasy, those other two is more like horror fantasy. Not actually horror games, but yeah. :P Definitely worth checking out! In fact, the game itself describe a certain world and some characters in Demon's with the word depraved. ;)

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Welcome here to this awesome site! :)

Thanks Dante! I also would like to ask what anime the character in your profile pic is from. Looks neat!  :)

Oi oi!

You should definitely check out the Souls series and Bloodborne. Demon's Souls and Bloodborne would be the Sony exclusives, great games and very dark. While Dark Souls is dark fantasy, those other two is more like horror fantasy. Not actually horror games, but yeah. :P Definitely worth checking out! In fact, the game itself describe a certain world and some characters in Demon's with the word depraved. ;)

I've heard nothing but good things of the Souls series and it fits into my personal  tastes too (especially Bloodborne with it's Gothic architecture and design) Thanks for your recommendation MMDE, I'll make sure to give those games a shot when I get the chance too.  :D

Thanks Dante! I also would like to ask what anime the character in your profile pic is from. Looks neat!  :)

I've heard nothing but good things of the Souls series and it fits into my personal  tastes too (especially Bloodborne with it's Gothic architecture and design) Thanks for your recommendation MMDE, I'll make sure to give those games a shot when I get the chance too.  :D

She's Revy from Black Lagoon. :) Great anime that's worth watching!

• Like 1

You definitely should, and the atmosphere and graphics in Bloodborne, oh so perfect. :D Really captured the art style so well with Bloodborne. It's very HP Lovecraft + Victorian + steam punk (to a certain extent), definitely horror elements to it's theme.

I forgot to mention some anime, but you've probably watched it all already...

• Berserk, you've probably watched it already, but that's pretty brutal dark fantasy too. ;) Great series IMO.
  • Claymore, is another one, but I guess you've watched or read this. Never read the manga, but I very much liked the anime series.
  • Requiem from the Darkness, not anywhere near as great as the two others, but just suggesting it for it's dark themes, it's really horror and crime. :) Very... unique, and shouldn't be dismissed straight away.
  • Ergo Proxy, totally forgot to add that. Not as good as the two first, but yeah....
Edited by MMDE
  • Like 1

Hey there forum participants! You can call me Daten. I just joined the site not too long ago and decided to make an introductory post.

I like dark things, I kind of have a weird sense of humor and I'm an extreme recluse. I like rain, I just can't get enough of it. I love the way it makes things look shiny. lol

As for my taste in games I love the old school survival horror games like Resident Evil,  Silent Hill and Fatal Frame. I've mostly been a PC gamer for the past couple of years and decided to give Sony a shot due to the increasing number of interesting PS exclusive titles like Uncharted, Heavy Rain and Last of Us to name a few. 

I also like first and third person shooters along with some RPGs (not the biggest fan but I still enjoy them occasionally)

I also really like anime such as Attack on Titan, Akashiya: Samurai Tales and Bio Hunter. 

I hope to see you guys around the forum!  :D 

Welcome!! Hope you enjoy PSNP as much as the rest of us!

I haven't heard of Bio Hunter, I'll have to check it out!

I thought with the topic title was going to be about something perverted.

Instead all we get is some guy mentioning he likes getting wet.

Either way welcome to the forum I hope you like it here, I'm guessing you're either new to playstation or starting an alt account. BTW i like your taste in horror games.

Edited by Superbuu3

I thought with the topic title was going to be about something perverted.

Instead all we get is some guy mentioning he likes getting wet.

Either way welcome to the forum I hope you like it here, I'm guessing you're either new to playstation or starting an alt account. BTW i like your taste in horror games.

I can't tell sarcasm on the Internet, but this made me laugh regardless lol