100% completely offline?

LittleBlueMacaw

I wouldnt worry about this game at all if I were you, the real issue are older ps3 games that require like 100 hours of boost and server closure was announced for next week... lol :awesome: well that might be a bit impossible but lets say closure might happen in next 1-2 months. ​

I assume that it'd just keep the most recent maps before the closure as the only maps you can play. This is similar to what happens on Vita when you don't close the game - the game doesn't update, and therefore the maps don't change.

I wouldn't worry about this anyway; the game isn't that old.

The game doesn't take that long once you get started. Took me a week to finish it and i wasn't really that good at it.

Even if you take your time you should be able to finish it before you'd have to worry.

Edited by Sofa King

Sooo the game DOES generate levels from a server? Thought it uses some sort of algorithm in the code every 24 hours or something.

Thing is, the trophies with the birds on them is what I'm aiming for specifically. I want to make them my 3000th,4000th, 5000th, etc. milestone trophies. :P That's why I'm asking if it uses an online server because I doubt I'll get that many trophies before closure. XP

• 6 months later...

For those who have never played this game before, and are checking this thread to see if trophies can be obtained offline (like me before I played this), it appears the trophy list is indeed 100% offline. I was able to play this game fine on another account which I hadn't set up a PSN, and if playable there is no trophy which can't be done offline. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12.12.2016 at 0:20 AM, Midnightwards666 said:

For those who have never played this game before, and are checking this thread to see if trophies can be obtained offline (like me before I played this), it appears the trophy list is indeed 100% offline. I was able to play this game fine on another account which I hadn't set up a PSN, and if playable there is no trophy which can't be done offline. 

Awesome! That is great news! :D