Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kirbz

Free DLC from facebook

11 posts in this topic

thanks

Did you get it? I liked the page, and nothing happened. dur, not sure when are what is supposed to happen.

Did you get it? I liked the page, and nothing happened. dur, not sure when are what is supposed to happen.

Well, the topic is more than 3 years old and that post is more than 1 year old so the chances of it not being available anymore are pretty high.

Edited by LucasV9991

Well, the topic is more than 3 years old and that post is more than 1 year old so the chances of it not being available anymore are pretty high.

Yeah i know, was mainly just wondering how it worked. "just by liking the page! you get the code instantly, for you to redeem right away. " I seen this before on some other game, and had no luck getting it to work, so i thought it can't be just that simple, and maybe I did something wrong. Its say you get instantly, through email, through a message, through a pop up on facebook, what? Doesn't really say....  I couldn't find any info on it on the facebook page, so im not even sure its the original page, but the new owners page perhaps....

And here I got all excited thinking I'd could get a freebie. Thanxs a lot!