Speed Run Trophy Exploit

Cmon guys, don't ruin this amazing game by glitching through it. Enjoy the journey :popcorn:

Damn it, I knew I would see this. What makes this game less acceptable to glitch than any other?

I've never seen such a huge cult of personality surrounding a series everyone forgets about two seconds later. 

Why does no one directly talk about the actual games either? The tedious, bullet sponge enemies? The poorly designed shooting galleries? The conveniently designed platforming sections? Everyone's always dancing around that in place of the EMOTIONAL AND CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE. 

• Like 3

Damn it, I knew I would see this. What makes this game less acceptable to glitch than any other?

I've never seen such a huge cult of personality surrounding a series everyone forgets about two seconds later. 

Why does no one directly talk about the actual games either? The tedious, bullet sponge enemies? The poorly designed shooting galleries? The conveniently designed platforming sections? Everyone's always dancing around that in place of the EMOTIONAL AND CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE.

But I believe no game should be glitched to earn trophies. Thats just my opinion.

Ok we get it, you dont like Uncharted. Doesn't mean you have to go preaching to everyone. You would be in the minority though as this is a highly successful game. I see you haven't even played Uncharted 4 so the points you brought up are meaningless. From what i understand the enemies arnt bullet sponges anymore.     

• Like 4

• 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello guys,

I completed the digital version of the game and I rent a disc copy in order to try the glitch. I deleted the game data, inserted the disk and installed the 1.00 version of the game. I also deleted all the saves expect from the 1st where was my full run.

I tried all the videos on YouTube but had no luck :-( .

I noticed that whenever I was starting a new game, I was asked only to keep the treasures. On the videos I noticed that the

players were asked to keep the treasures AND the player’s stats on the new game.

Does anyone had the same problem??? Did you figure it out???