Advice to getting in the game?

fake it till you make it? the gme actually is bad it realy shoud have been the one with the cg cutscenes ad no gameplay in the set but no they had to give us the one that made many kh fans almost hate the series 

after a that ateast its not all that long if i remember right

If you don't like a game, then you don't like it. There's no secret trick to making yourself enjoy it. It's by far the worst game in the series (even the GBA version is a better game), and there isn't really any changing that, unfortunately. If you really want the plat, then it's going to be a long and boring grind. :/

I actually really enjoyed this game, but it did take me a while to get into it. Until you understand the card system, it can be a real uphill battle though. You can't play it by just button mashing like KH. Decks are key. This guide was really helpful for me to switch gears.

But like the others said, if you really hate it this is not the plat you want. Six required playthroughs and not to mention the insane amount of time it takes to get all the cards for Sora. No optional bosses, so getting to level 100 for Riku is a terrible grind.

I actually really enjoyed this game, but it did take me a while to get into it. Until you understand the card system, it can be a real uphill battle though. You can't play it by just button mashing like KH. Decks are key. This guide was really helpful for me to switch gears.

But like the others said, if you really hate it this is not the plat you want. Six required playthroughs and not to mention the insane amount of time it takes to get all the cards for Sora. No optional bosses, so getting to level 100 for Riku is a terrible grind.

How did you understand the card system? That is one thing that is currently confusing me. 

I'm sitting here watching the credits waiting for the plat to pop after my final playthrough, and I can say it honestly wasn't that terrible a grind, and actually became sort of challenging and fun to beat the proud playthroughs at a lower level. However, i also enjoy a mindless grind sometimes when binge watching a netflix show haha.

At first I really didn't get the card system or like it all that much, and it really took me til about halfway thru the second run to get the hang of it. Get the easy runs out of the way early, and start chasing enemy cards (really not that awful at all as some people say), use the excellent guides here for tips. I mixed it up also, switching between grinding levels, playthroughs, and sora/riku every 2 hours or so of playtime.

Actually the fake it til you make it kinda is the best advice lol, just keep chugging away and the card mechanics will just click, and it then becomes actually a pretty intense and strategic quick paced battles. Abuse sonic blade for most bosses! Riku is faster to get thru and kind of cool in that you don't have to worry about finding/setting a good deck. Great guides are here and at playstationtrophies.org, as well! Good luck, my plat just popped so it's onto KH2 FINALLY lol. BTW total playtime is about 80 hours for everything. Good luck and happy hunting!

• Like 1

Same here as troutdog, the grind isn't bad if you're watching/listening to something else at the same time. I'm switching between this and a few other games to keep it interesting. I've just started the my first Riku run and it wasn't until I was almost done with Sora's first run to get the hang of the card system. The guides here are invaluable, particularly the boss guide. Build your decks in sleights, grind enemy cards to work out your deck builds, and if you're serious about the plat don't be afraid to mix in other games so you don't get burnt out.

Same here as troutdog, the grind isn't bad if you're watching/listening to something else at the same time. I'm switching between this and a few other games to keep it interesting. I've just started the my first Riku run and it wasn't until I was almost done with Sora's first run to get the hang of the card system. The guides here are invaluable, particularly the boss guide. Build your decks in sleights, grind enemy cards to work out your deck builds, and if you're serious about the plat don't be afraid to mix in other games so you don't get burnt out.

I'm sitting here watching the credits waiting for the plat to pop after my final playthrough, and I can say it honestly wasn't that terrible a grind, and actually became sort of challenging and fun to beat the proud playthroughs at a lower level. However, i also enjoy a mindless grind sometimes when binge watching a netflix show haha.

At first I really didn't get the card system or like it all that much, and it really took me til about halfway thru the second run to get the hang of it. Get the easy runs out of the way early, and start chasing enemy cards (really not that awful at all as some people say), use the excellent guides here for tips. I mixed it up also, switching between grinding levels, playthroughs, and sora/riku every 2 hours or so of playtime.

Actually the fake it til you make it kinda is the best advice lol, just keep chugging away and the card mechanics will just click, and it then becomes actually a pretty intense and strategic quick paced battles. Abuse sonic blade for most bosses! Riku is faster to get thru and kind of cool in that you don't have to worry about finding/setting a good deck. Great guides are here and at playstationtrophies.org, as well! Good luck, my plat just popped so it's onto KH2 FINALLY lol. BTW total playtime is about 80 hours for everything. Good luck and happy hunting!

I have gotten into this game after playing for a few hours. Can you guys help me on how to get all the trophies?

Don't know what else to say buddy! The guides here are great, use them, just keep playing and it'll click eventually. Again, more than half of your time will be sort of mindless, so mix it up with other games and chip away at the levels.

if u are going for the plat i would recommend playing it first on proud, because u will grind alot and this grinding is for enemy cards so why not get some lvls at the same time and make it easier for yourself.

for sora. open first olympus coliseum and agrabah. stack up on moogle shop cards, roulette room cards and calm bounty cards. also buy alot of lvl 9 and 8 atack cards wich are for those both areas c+.

this is important because u wont get anything better until u are pretty much at the end wich kinda sucks. i think the only better cards are oblivion and oathkeeper.

all the areas in the game give u something new with the calm bounty card like the gravity card in agrabah or freeze raid in olympus coliseum. so use them until u get nothing new anymore.

sleights that i used most of the time are. strike raid, thunder raid, fire raid, freeze raid, magnet spiral, quake, mega flare.

you get strike raid for lvling up sleights and u need 8s and 9s to use it. it stuns the enemy and lets u free heal or reload and throw at the enemy a thunder raid wich is kinda cheap, but works rly well and u can use this strategy for the entire game.

i got the plat for com in 5 days so it doesnt take that long, but u need alot of patience, because u need to grind alot

good luck.