PSN and PS Plus

Natsuu24

Hi guys, i have some doubs about that:

In my home, i have 1 ps3 and my uncle have other ps3, and he planning to buy ps4. He will buy PS Plus for can play online, and he will have the games that sony offer per month. I will can play the games for ps3 on my PSN account ?? For now, any game you buy on PS Store, can be played in 2 systems, and sometimes we do that. But for games PS Plus, we can do the same ?? Or its impossible ?? 

Thank you all, and sorry for not very good english, i just try do my best.

Edited by Natsuu24

Oke... 

If you are A and the other is B (you uncle) i can tell you this:

A have a PS3 and a PS4 (with the accounts of A and B on the PS3 and account A on the PS4)

B have a PS3 (with only a psn+ account of B )

IF B owns Plus A and B can both play the PS3 plus games but A can't play ps4 games on the ps4 and cant game online

IF A owns plus A and B can both play the PS3 plus games but A can play the ''free'' ps4 games and play online... 

In both cases it isn't allowed to share accounts! 

Edited by PBJ85

You can play your PS+ game on every account on the PS4 system you have activated as your main system, while you can play it only on your account on any secondary PS4 system. It's written in the guidelines on PS FAQ website.

EDIT: You CANNOT share account, you can play your games with your friends on their systems, even downloaded ones, as long as you don't let them have access to your own account.

Edited by Ryuzaki1993

With Plus subscription any game can be downloaded to the Primary PS4.  Any account on the primary PS4 can play the game.

Only the Plus subscriber account can play the game on another PS4.

A plus subscriber can have their account on 2 PS3 machines.

Any PS Plus game can be downloaded to both machines.  Any account on either PS3 can play the game.

Only one account can be mantained on a PSVita at any time. 

• Like 2

Hi guys, i have some doubs about that:

In my home, i have 1 ps3 and my uncle have other ps3, and he planning to buy ps4. He will buy PS Plus for can play online, and he will have the games that sony offer per month. I will can play the games for ps3 on my PSN account ?? For now, any game you buy on PS Store, can be played in 2 systems, and sometimes we do that. But for games PS Plus, we can do the same ?? Or its impossible ?? 

Thank you all, and sorry for not very good english, i just try do my best.

If you create a local user on your PS3 that is linked to your uncle's PSN-ID, you will be able to play his PS3 PS+ games on your PS3. You don't have to use that account, but instead you can play them on your own account.

Example:

Your PSN-ID is Natsuu24

Your uncle's PSN-ID is NatsuusUncle

On the PS3, you go to the very first section of the XMB where you select the user. Choose the top most option to create a new local user. Log in as that user, go to the "PlayStation Network"-option and choose the option to log in/connect with "NatsuusUncle". After that, your uncle's PSN is linked with your PS3* and you can download his PS+ games.

Afterwards you can log off with this user and switch to your normal PS3-user Natsuu24.

* I'm not sure if it automatically activates, but in the PlayStation Network-tab there's also "account management". There you have the option to activate or deactive the PS3-system for the user NatsuusUncle.

I hope it's easy to understand.

If you create a local user on your PS3 that is linked to your uncle's PSN-ID, you will be able to play his PS3 PS+ games on your PS3. You don't have to use that account, but instead you can play them on your own account.

Example:

Your PSN-ID is Natsuu24

Your uncle's PSN-ID is NatsuusUncle

On the PS3, you go to the very first section of the XMB where you select the user. Choose the top most option to create a new local user. Log in as that user, go to the "PlayStation Network"-option and choose the option to log in/connect with "NatsuusUncle". After that, your uncle's PSN is linked with your PS3* and you can download his PS+ games.

Afterwards you can log off with this user and switch to your normal PS3-user Natsuu24.

* I'm not sure if it automatically activates, but in the PlayStation Network-tab there's also "account management". There you have the option to activate or deactive the PS3-system for the user NatsuusUncle.

I hope it's easy to understand.

We already use that on PS Store games, but my doubt is for PS Plus games, because i will stay with my PS3, and he will got games for PS3 with PS Plus. So, the PS Plus games can be played on 2 systems too ?? (not ps4, just ps3 games)

Thank you all for answers!  :)

We already use that on PS Store games, but my doubt is for PS Plus games, because i will stay with my PS3, and he will got games for PS3 with PS Plus. So, the PS Plus games can be played on 2 systems too ?? (not ps4, just ps3 games)

Yes, it will work for PS Plus PS3-games, too. There's no difference on the amount of systems you can play a game on between "normal" PSN-games and the ones redeemed via PS Plus.