IDKFA trophy glitched?

FLUX_Rezulta

Trophy glitched on me today too. From what I've seen online, if you upgrade the remote detonator last, this is what commonly causes it to glitch. That is what most people are reporting. Bethesda is aware of it and is working on a patch so hopefully it gets fixed soon.

• Like 1

Trophy glitched on me today too. From what I've seen online, if you upgrade the remote detonator last, this is what commonly causes it to glitch. That is what most people are reporting. Bethesda is aware of it and is working on a patch so hopefully it gets fixed soon.

Why couldn't you have told me that an hour ago? I would have done that one first. Fml

I just happened to upgrade the remote detonator last. As long as Bethesda is aware and working to fix it then I'm happy. Thanks. :)

Got the glitch as well.

I can tell you for sure it does not depend on the weapon you upgrade last! 

This glitch catched many people having upgraded all various weapons as the last one. 

I also backed up my save right before the final weapon challenge and restored it numerous times, but it doesn't pop. This makes it evident that the glitch happens on any challenge and therefore probable not the last one, which means backing up your save will serve you nuts.

But Bethesda is looking into it and hopefully they patch it retroactive

Yes, this trophy is glitched and it's the last trophy I need for my platinum =(.

I reported it to Bethesda and they are working on a fix, hopefully they will release one soon so everybody can get the platinum.

Also the one that wrote the trophy guide didn't mention this glitch in it, it would be nice if he could do that until it's fixed before more people run into this issue.

• Like 1