How the hell did that guy do it in 2 mins. No way in hell

It is possible to hack the PS4. I know allot of people still think its impossible but it is possible. It''s just a lot more harder to hack the PS4 then it is the PS3 due to how fast you most likely will get banned if you get caught hacking it. And too back up that its possible I saw someone using the Ray Gun in a private match on Black Ops 3.

• Like 1

In regards to PS4 hacking, there's only two ways that someone would been able to hack the trophies: pull out the gamesave, put it on your computer, decrypt it and edit it in something similar to HxD (Note: very few people know how to decrypt the PS4 save in order to modify it), and the other way would be to have a PS4 test/devkit or 1.76, but even then you wouldn't be able to go online, and there's no way to modify the trophies. So, I believe this isn't a hacker.

I'm going to ask you since you obviously know more than I do on the subject. Why is it impossible for someone to create a program that decrypts and re-sorts the data? Very few people know, I'll give you that. But what would stop someone who does know from writing a program and selling it?

After looking at his profile it seems like he´s also done the same ´hack´ on Rocket League, Destiny, Rainbow Six Siege and Ratchet & Clank. He didn't get the platinum in one of those games but just popped several trophies within a few seconds. These kind of accounts need to be removed from the leaderboards. Just ask someone with a premium account if they will report him.