Final Fantasy XII Remaster announced, coming 2017

Apparently they want $50 for this remaster. That's rather high considering both X and X-2 were bundled together for $40 ($30 now).

I don't know how extensive the improvements are since I never played the original, but it seems like a pretty bad deal to me.

I'm not sure if this version includes both the original and the international zodiac job system version. That's about as much difference as FF4 and FF5 in terms of character abilities, and i guess in a way its two different experiences. I'm pretty sure i wouldn't be able to apply the same gambit formulas from version to the other.

• 1 year later...
On 6/6/2016 at 11:41 AM, Lance_87 said:

This could've been a perfect game for PS3, but i guess it's too late now. I would've preferred a "selector" between Vanilla and IZJS modes, too, but this is better than nothing.

Oh well, if this remaster finally exists, it means it'll also get a PC port sometime in the future, just like all the other main entries (except I and II... for now)

Friggin' told ya: http://www.siliconera.com/2018/01/11/final-fantasy-xii-zodiac-age-will-come-pcs-february-1-2018/