Injustice 2 - Gameplay Trailer

Xel

Despite Black Manta, Grodd, Supergirl and Atrocitus being the new characters in the trailer you can expect Doctor Fate (his helmet at bottom left)  and Captain Cold (freeze gun next to Fate's helmet) as well based on the logos on the Injustice 2 shirts they are handing out at ESL a38N0BH.jpg?1

Edited by Oowa
  • Like 2

do love the concept of Injustice and hope this game does well. The one thing I will be doing it watching others play this game on twitch as I have no more interest in playing fighting games.

trailer looked amazing!

I still play them for single player but have no desire to get my ass handed to me online. That is why I haven't bought Street Fight V since Capcom doesn't care about single player fans.

I still play them for single player but have no desire to get my ass handed to me online. That is why I haven't bought Street Fight V since Capcom doesn't care about single player fans.

SF5 is getting the story patch this month and they are working on bring VS CPU into the game and some kind of extra battle mode. Should have launched with it though.