Edunstar's No Title for a Backlog List

Edunstar84

Small update:

Only updated FF13. Was hoping to plat it earlier or about now. But I've been stuck with trying to farm a Trapezohedron. I just need 1 more, and a lot more money. It seems like it would be better to farm Perfume than Plat Ingots.

Anyway, hope to plat it by the weekend.

Edited by Edunstar84

Finally! I platted Final Fantasy XIII. It's also one of my gaming goals for the year! I enjoyed only 2 aspects of the game: the battle system and the C'ieth missions.

Also added Time and Eternity to my list. Platted 1 game just to buy another. Hopefully, I do better in March.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Edunstar84 said:

@Lelouch Lamperouge, that f**kin' game follows me everywhere!!! Can't wait until I finish it. But I have a certain order of games. I have to finish either SAO:HF or HDN Re;Birth2. Ran out of space on my memory card.

Hehehe, I see :giggle: Good luck on your goal and I can't wait what you can do in the future. 

Buy more memory cards for Vita-tan? :awesome: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't know what's up with my profile, but I platted Okami HD today.

I didn't really enjoy the game, there were just too many upsets about it, like unable to speed the text up, forced mini-games to progress the story, some of the Stray Beads were difficult to obtain, racing against Kai, jumping and some of the brush mechanics, etc.

If it ever came out on the PS4 or maybe the PS5, I don't think I'd go back. Completing it once was enough. Alright, I guess my next game will be HDN mk2.

• 2 weeks later...

Update! 

Platted

• Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - very simple game, but I wasted about 12 hours going the wrong way about the plat. I liked the game enough, but it wasn't as funny as Re;Birth1. That might be because of either the characters or the writing. I'll be moving onto HDN Re;Birth2, so will know if I like the CPU candidates better this time around.

Added

• Catherine - I was doing my best to stay away from this game because of what I heard from various posters here. With that said, I couldn't turn away from the sale price. It was £2.50! I'm generally great with puzzles and analytical thinking. This will be a test for of sorts. In any case, I don't think I'll play it this year. I want to at least knock off a couple of my other UR games on profile.
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Update: 

Platted Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2. Going to start and try to plat Atelier Ayesha Plus. Hopefully this time around I'll try to understand the alchemy system and finally defeat the 4 dragons.

After that, I'll continue with Dokuro and Atelier Meruru.

Edited by Edunstar84
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Edunstar84 said:

Update: 

Platted Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2. Going to start and try to plat Atelier Ayesha Plus. Hopefully this time around I'll try to understand the alchemy system and finally defeat the 4 dragons.

After that, I'll continue with Dokuro and Atelier Meruru.

I never could get into Dokuro, thought it went on for way too many levels to keep me interested.  I think it was Dokuro that made me realize I'm not so fond of platformers.

I found Atelier Totori more enjoyable than Meruru, but I hope you have a great time with it

3 hours ago, Rach said:

I never could get into Dokuro, thought it went on for way too many levels to keep me interested.  I think it was Dokuro that made me realize I'm not so fond of platformers.

I found Atelier Totori more enjoyable than Meruru, but I hope you have a great time with it

Thanks! I find Dokuro a bit boring to be honest. Will just take my time and play maybe 5-10 levels a day. I'm in no rush to plat it. 

As for Atelier, after I finish these two games I won't be going back to the series. I enjoyed Escha & Logy and maybe even Rorona, but I don't think I'm too invested in the alchemy system.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Platted Dokuro

Added PS4 games - it's official! I finally got one :) Unfortunately, it means my backlog will grow. On the other hand, I have access to even more great games!!

Working on Life is Strange and Atelier Meruru. 

• Like 2

Another update!

Platted Life is Strange - I absolutely loved the story, atmosphere and the soundtrack. Glad I was able to skip out on all the hype when it first came out. 

Still working on Meruru, but I got stuck on one of the story requests. Might have to go back to some areas and gather more ingredients, which means having to waste more time. I should be okay though.

On 5/8/2017 at 10:50 AM, Edunstar84 said:

Update:

Platted Dokuro

Added PS4 games - it's official! I finally got one :) Unfortunately, it means my backlog will grow. On the other hand, I have access to even more great games!!

Working on Life is Strange and Atelier Meruru. 

What ps4 games did you get ES?