[Now available on the PS Store!] Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy is coming to PS4

Finozzi1696

I know :| There's still hope the trophy list will appear in the next few days though, maybe! I wouldn't bet on it though...

I just hope "next days" doesn't mean "next month", like with Max Payne.

Oh well, guess I can wait another week  -_- is a shame really, I had 15 euros on my PSN wallet since weeks just for this game. Which were now spent on other sales.

• 2 weeks later...

Sweet! Never got a chance to play this one, but I've loved everything Quantic Dream has made since.

Excited!!! This will be final game from ps2 era I wanted to play but never could because I didn't have a ps2. Woot!

Well, Looking forward to that game.

Good news to me since I never had the chance to play it.

Finally. 

Nice! This game was good, one scene from this game is stuck in my memory when the main character was running on a wall of a building Matrix style ;D

I'm really excited for this!

so as long as it will get a Platinum I'll take it xD

One of my all time favorites, nice to see it as a remaster :)

This is really great news, I hope it has platinum as well, 14.99 seems fair price point.

for all of you wanting to play it, its trophy list have just appeared on this site yesterday: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/39575-fahrenheitindigo-prophecy-ps2-trophy-list-thoughts/

it has a platinum + 49 trophies, much more than the pc version which only had 17 achievements, they clearly put more effort into the ps4 list.

so I'll give it another chance on the PS4, with trophies and such.

Good news. I hear its a great game. Wish they would do this for the Vita. Think it would revive interest in it.

Never got to play it but I remember seeing it in stores back then. I'll make sure to play this.

I might get this game down the line.

I will be getting this eventually. It's probably the most bonkers game I've ever played. I'm tempted to play this and the Heavy Rain/Beyond: Two Souls remasters consecutively.

I'm super stoked for this. I never got to play this game.

Nice I've always been a fan of Quantic Dream.

woooooooo!!!!

as before, for all of you wanting to play it, its trophy list have just appeared on this site yesterday: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/39575-fahrenheitindigo-prophecy-ps2-trophy-list-thoughts/

it has a platinum + 49 trophies, much more than the pc version which only had 17 achievements, they clearly put more effort into the ps4 list.

Wow, that's a lot of quotes xD

just trying to inform everyone : P

as before, for all of you wanting to play it, its trophy list have just appeared on this site yesterday: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/39575-fahrenheitindigo-prophecy-ps2-trophy-list-thoughts/

I see, nice to know it has a platinum.

Anyone Know's if the Game it's Only Digtal or it's comming on a disc version?

Thank's Everyone and Cya Soon! =D

is just a ps2 emulation like all the other nearly 30 ps2 games already available on ps4 with trophy support: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_2_games_for_PlayStation_4

since is an emulation all of them are only digital, and this game will also be only digital too.

Edited by smellslikejavier
  • Like 1

is just a ps2 emulation like all the other nearly 30 ps2 games already available on ps4 with trophy support: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_PlayStation_2_games_for_PlayStation_4

since is an emulation all of them are only digital, and this game will also be only digital too.

Thanks for the heads-up man. Will definitely give this a go, it's been a long time since I last played it...Will be interesting to learn all the alternative scenes I didn't find back in the days xD

• Like 1

Wow! Is it coming on the European tour as well? I've played it on my PS2, back in 2012, just one year after I discovered David Cage's beautiful gems. I have Heavy Rain plat, the Beyond plat... I wanna grab this one asap and with Detroit I'll close the circle. Brilliant!

And I do remember a song from the OST: Santa Monica by Theory of a Deadman. Very cool song, I had it on my iPod back then

Wow! Is it coming on the European tour as well? I've played it on my PS2, back in 2012, just one year after I discovered David Cage's beautiful gems. I have Heavy Rain plat, the Beyond plat... I wanna grab this one asap and with Detroit I'll close the circle. Brilliant!

And I do remember a song from the OST: Santa Monica by Theory of a Deadman. Very cool song, I had it on my iPod back then

Yes, it's coming to EU too! :) 

I love QD's games too, and after seeing some gameplay videos of Detroit I'm definitely going to get it as soon as it gets released!

I think I already mentioned this before, but I also loved one of the songs from the OST, I think it used to play in Carla's apartment:

It's sooo good and relaxing! I love it. When it comes to OST David Cage surely knows how to add good and catchy songs!

So is this confirmed to be the Ps2 version? I read it was uncut, which never happened in NA on PS2 and they just released the remastered version on PC a bit back. Seems kinda backwards to release the PS2 version when they just got done with a remastered PC release.

Hyped either way, just kinda bummed if they don't use the remastered textures and interface.

So is this confirmed to be the Ps2 version? I read it was uncut, which never happened in NA on PS2 and they just released the remastered version on PC a bit back. Seems kinda backwards to release the PS2 version when they just got done with a remastered PC release.

Hyped either way, just kinda bummed if they don't use the remastered textures and interface.

that might be because sony started a ps2 emulation on ps4 back on december: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wishlist-of-ps2-games-on-ps4/

that's why they are releasing many ps2 games on ps4 with trophy support, and why they are releasing the ps2 versions of every game (for example, instead of releasing the scholarship edition of the game "bully" which had improved graphics and new missions they released the ps2 version which is the original one).

i read on some comments that the pc version has some bugs/glitches and that overall it isn't a really great remaster or port, so i'm glad they chose the ps2 version instead. also they clearly put more effort into the ps2 trophy list, seeing as how it has 49 trophies and a platinum meanwhile the pc version only has 17 achievements and of course it doesn't have a plat.

I didn't have any problem with the PC remaster. It even let you swap back and forth in real time much like the Halo remasters. And the reason for the short achievement list is because they took ideas from the community on Steam and added post-release because people asked them to. I even came up with one of them haha. Steam doesn't have achievement guidelines like PSN/Xbox.

But yeah that's cool I guess. I would still rather PC ports of all these PS2 titles tbh. Vice City and GTA3 would have looked 100x better. But whatever. Hyped regardless.

Just dumb because you can get Indigo on Steam/iOS which looks and plays better, but they give us the old port. Just annoyed. Especially since they announced it by mimicking remastered artwork. Just kinda misleading,

ClHUv0TWgAAySa7.jpg

IPR-Promo-Art.jpg

• Like 1

I didn't have any problem with the PC remaster. It even let you swap back and forth in real time much like the Halo remasters. And the reason for the short achievement list is because they took ideas from the community on Steam and added post-release because people asked them to. I even came up with one of them haha. Steam doesn't have achievement guidelines like PSN/Xbox.

But yeah that's cool I guess. I would still rather PC ports of all these PS2 titles tbh. Vice City and GTA3 would have looked 100x better. But whatever. Hyped regardless.

Just dumb because you can get Indigo on Steam/iOS which looks and plays better, but they give us the old port. Just annoyed. Especially since they announced it by mimicking remastered artwork. Just kinda misleading,

well is a ps2 emulation after all, which means emulating the ps2 versions of those games on the ps4, not a pc emulation, and there are many ps2 games that never got a pc port.

that's just what i read some people saying, that they experienced some glitches with that remaster, since i never played that version because my pc can't even run pacman i don't know.

the ios/pc versions have a very poor list of only 17 achievements and no platinum so i don't really care for it -must be sad and boring to be an "achievement hunter" and only be happy achieving 100% on all of their games without a better incentive and better reward like a platinum-. so i prefer the ps4 version which has 49 trophies and a platinum.

• Like 1

-

Who cares if it's not the remaster, is still the same game. I also heard that there were many people experiencing problems with that remaster.

And like javier said, now that this version has a much more complete list and includes a Platinum is the perfect chance for me to finally get to play it, so I don't care about the textures and stuff. Only care about my lovely Plat!

Edited by Gevirein

The biggest thing about the remaster versus the original was the tweaking of the simon says stuff. Looks worlds better on the remaster.

And like I said, I'm hyped either way. Just annoyed that they kinda pitched it as the remaster. I'm fine with ps2 games on ps4, but just think they are priced way too high when you can get the better looking and running versions on PC and even smartphones now.

That being said, I've still bought like 8 of the ps2 ports lol.

• Like 1

The biggest thing about the remaster versus the original was the tweaking of the simon says stuff. Looks worlds better on the remaster.

And like I said, I'm hyped either way. Just annoyed that they kinda pitched it as the remaster. I'm fine with ps2 games on ps4, but just think they are priced way too high when you can get the better looking and running versions on PC and even smartphones now.

That being said, I've still bought like 8 of the ps2 ports lol.

Isn't that what some PC fanboys says about consoles? that PC is better because all the games looks and runs better, and that they are cheaper there?

Like I said I don't care about graphics, only about the game, if I did I would be just another PC fanboy with a ridiculously expensive machine trying to play all my games with the best possible graphics.

But in reality I'm a REAL gamer who enjoy games for what they are, and also because only PlayStation has Platinums so it's waaay more fun to be a trophy hunter rather than a boring "achievements/100% hunter".

I don't see how this turned into anything about achievements or being a "real" gamer lol. Fuck sakes. I literally just wanted know which version was coming. And thought (like most people due to misleading imagery) it was going to be the remaster. I'm still getting the game, I'll still love it, I just wish they were more clear. But then again, they said more news about a release date 'tomorrow' like a week ago, so they clearly don't really give a fuck.

I'm just gonna leave now lol. I forget why I never post on forums anymore.

I must be a PC fanboy and/or not a true gamer achievement hunter trophy king. rip.

• Like 1

I don't see how this turned into anything about achievements or being a "real" gamer lol. Fuck sakes. I literally just wanted know which version was coming. And thought (like most people due to misleading imagery) it was going to be the remaster. I'm still getting the game, I'll still love it, I just wish they were more clear. But then again, they said more news about a release date 'tomorrow' like a week ago, so they clearly don't really give a fuck.

I'm just gonna leave now lol. I forget why I never post on forums anymore.

I must be a PC fanboy and/or not a true gamer achievement hunter trophy king. rip.

the ps2 version is coming, it looks great at 1080p, is still the exactly same game -although with a way better trophy list + plat-. end of story.

all this ps2 games always get on sale every now and then, so you can get them for half the price or even less. you don't have to pay the full 14.99 price if you don't want to. and this goes for all the people who complains about the price tag and apparently forgets that something called "sales" exists.

i don't think they have forgot about it or "don't give a fuck", its trophy list got leaked last week so that means it must be coming out soon. they probably run into some problem and they are now waiting for a proper day to release it.

since is just a ps2 emulation that doesn't take much money to make as opposed to a remaster, they obviously want to release it as soon as possible so they can make easy money out of it.

-

I'm sorry then, but it just seemed like you were advertising the remaster or something.

Like javier says, this emulations doesn't take as much money to be made like a remaster would, so they obviously make way more profit with an emulation. With this in mind you can imagine how much they want to release it asap.

This only means that PS4 will be the one getting the most PS2 games with trophy support, while all the other platforms have to wait for a remaster to get them with that "achievement support".