answer the riddle of the person above you

yiazmat50112254

the meaning is: if you know the answer, post the answer of the riddle above you. after this make a riddle yourself (you may do whatever you like).

optional: after your riddle is answered, edit your post to give the answer of your riddle so the other can see if he was right

mine is: you are in a room with no items and with 3 doors.

you have to go through 1 door to get away.

behind door 1 are some deadly assassins, there to kill you.

behind door 2 is a big lion who has'nt ate for three months.

behind door 3 is a blazing inferno

which door would you choose to get outside.

(this riddle is from brain games)

edit: answered right.   it is dead indeed :)

Edited by yiazmat50112254

Well, I would go for the second, that lion is probably dead  by now lol

Ok, this is very easy, so we can continue playing a little more.

Miss Caroline's father had four kids: Peter, Alex and Charles.

What was the fourth kid's name?

Edit: Yep. that was the answer.

Edited by GoldenShaka

it is caroline herself.

the pattern of 1,2,4,8 is that it keeps doubling. but what is the pattern of 1,2,4,7s

edit: wrong: because it is an pattern, each number follows the previous one. 1+2+4 is indeed 7 but 1+2 isn't 4.  the real answer is: the pattern is +1+2+3

Edited by yiazmat50112254

If you add up 1, 2, and 4, you get 7. So I guess the next number is 14 (7+7)?

My riddle: I am what I am, but if you know what I am, I'm not that anymore.

EDIT: Ah, small mathematical error. In my defense, it's 2AM  :D. You're right. I guess I was too focused on digit 7.

Edited by Bubblyfishes

My riddle: I am what I am, but if you know what I am, I'm not that anymore.

A secret?

My riddle:

No legs have I to dance.

No lungs have I to breathe.

No life have I to live or die.

And yet I do all three.

What am I?

Answer: Fire

Edited by Asvinia

A secret?

My riddle:

No legs have I to dance.

No lungs have I to breathe.

No life have I to live or die.

And yet I do all three.

What am I?

Answer: Fire

Fire

it is caroline herself.

the pattern of 1,2,4,8 is that it keeps doubling. but what is the pattern of 1,2,4,7s

edit: wrong: because it is an pattern, each number follows the previous one. 1+2+4 is indeed 7 but 1+2 isn't 4. the real answer is: the pattern is +1+2+3

Dang it, didn't see that you had corrected him. Yes

1 +1 is 2 +2 =4+3=7+4=11

Im actually walking into a store right now. Will post a riddle when I get confirmation that my answer(s) are correct.

I would suggest not posting the answer, only confirming whether or not someone got it. Also, don't post a riddle yourself until your answer is confirmed.

Edited by Hemiak

An oldie, but it's all I could remember on short notice.

Billy and his father were headed home from their favorite fishing spot when they were hit by a drunk driver. Billy was immediately rushed to the hospital, his father wasn't so lucky.

When Billy arrived he was immediately rushed into the O. R. The Dr. Took one look at him and said "I can't work on this boy, he's my son!" How is this possible?

An oldie, but it's all I could remember on short notice.

Billy and his father were headed home from their favorite fishing spot when they were hit by a drunk driver. Billy was immediately rushed to the hospital, his father wasn't so lucky.

When Billy arrived he was immediately rushed into the O. R. The Dr. Took one look at him and said "I can't work on this boy, he's my son!" How is this possible?

The surgeon was his mother.

The part of the bird that is not in the sky.

Can swim on the water, yet always stay dry.

What am I?

Not quite. The answer is fire.

Ah, yes. Though wind also makes sense to me. Wind is very much alive, it dances through the sky when fierce (I don't know if you've played the game Flower by thatgamecompany, but that is what I picture when I think of a dancing breeze), it can be seen as breathing too (cfr. a breath of fresh air), and when there is no wind, it is dead.

Next riddle. 

A man lives on the 14th floor of a very nice hotel. When he goes to work he rides the elevator down to the first floor. When he comes home he rides the elevator to the 9th floor and walks up the stairs the last 5 floors. If it is a rainy day however he just rides the elevator to the 14th floor. Why does he do this?

Ah, yes. Though wind also makes sense to me. Wind is very much alive, it dances through the sky when fierce (I don't know if you've played the game Flower by thatgamecompany, but that is what I picture when I think of a dancing breeze), it can be seen as breathing too (cfr. a breath of fresh air), and when there is no wind, it is dead.

Next riddle. 

A man lives on the 14th floor of a very nice hotel. When he goes to work he rides the elevator down to the first floor. When he comes home he rides the elevator to the 9th floor and walks up the stairs the last 5 floors. If it is a rainy day however he just rides the elevator to the 14th floor. Why does he do this?

Wow, this riddle is really tricky. I don't know, maybe he does it because the elevators are built indoors?

A five (5) letter word, will still sound the same after it's 4 letters are removed. What is that word?

Edited by ee28max

Queue

Q

You got it right!

My riddle: Once upon a time, there were three (3) numbers: NO16, NOI7 and NO18. Number 16 (NO16), immediatley jumped in Number 18 (NO18)'s house. Why did NO16 jump in NO18's house and not Number 17 (NOI7)'s house first?

Edited by ee28max

You got it right!

My riddle: Once upon a time, there were three (3) numbers: NO16, NOI7 and NO18. Number 16 (NO16), immediatley jumped in Number 18 (NO18)'s house. Why did NO16 jump in NO18's house and not Number 17 (NOI7)'s house first?

Because jumping over the hedge into next door (18) is easier than jumping across the road into the house opposite (17)

• Like 1

Because jumping over the hedge into next door (18) is easier than jumping across the road into the house opposite (17)

Nope, that's totally wrong, I thought someone would get it right.

Correct Answer: Number 16 (NO16) jumped into Number 18 (NO18)'s house before Number 17 (NOI7), because if you turn "NOI7" upside down, you'll see the word "LION." The '7' represents "L". If you didn't notice, I didn't type '1'. I instead used "I" to make it look like a number 1.

Nope, that's totally wrong, I thought someone would get it right.

Correct Answer: Number 16 (NO16) jumped into Number 18 (NO18)'s house before Number 17 (NOI7), because if you turn "NOI7" upside down, you'll see the word "LION." The '7' represents "L". If you didn't notice, I didn't type '1'. I instead used "I" to make it look like a number 1.

Now that you wrote the answer I think that someone has to answer Bubblyfishes' riddle to try to keep the order.

• Like 1

Next riddle.

The stairs run up the outside of the building?

Or maybe, because it's a "nice hotel", it's one of those with a big open area in the middle with plants, and the stairs circle that.

Edited by Hemiak

• 5 years later...