Legacy Points

WOWJAREDISCOOL

You shouldn't have too much trouble. Just keep on getting good stats and you'll get them in due time.

I Broke both the running yards and touch down records. ROY, OROY, MVP, Best Running Back, Probowl and Superbowl MVP and only have 500 legacy points which means it will take me 26 seasons to surpass emitt smith.. Am i doing something wrong?

I Broke both the running yards and touch down records. ROY, OROY, MVP, Best Running Back, Probowl and Superbowl MVP and only have 500 legacy points which means it will take me 26 seasons to surpass emitt smith.. Am i doing something wrong?

Keep on getting good stats, like I said. You're not going to have the legacy records in one season. You're on the right track.

• 7 months later...

okay one more thing. does difficulty effect your legacy score?

Various sources say it does. Best thing to do is to play on All-Madden and adjust the difficulty/penalty sliders to your liking. All these options can be found in connected careers and be adjusted at any point during your career.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

As a RB I'm only having trouble with my passing requirements. I can be wide open but the player will not catch the ball. I've tried to do the same things I've done when I'm playing the regular game to get user picks but that doesn't seem to be working. As far as rushing stats go, I'm solid. I have over 5000 rushing yards and over 60 rushing TDs in my first season, and I simmed the first three games accidentally and have yet to play week 17. I fear that I won't be able to get the receiver connected careers trophies, and possibly this RB one.

• 5 months later...

As a RB I'm only having trouble with my passing requirements. I can be wide open but the player will not catch the ball. I've tried to do the same things I've done when I'm playing the regular game to get user picks but that doesn't seem to be working. As far as rushing stats go, I'm solid. I have over 5000 rushing yards and over 60 rushing TDs in my first season, and I simmed the first three games accidentally and have yet to play week 17. I fear that I won't be able to get the receiver connected careers trophies, and possibly this RB one.

As a RB, I had trouble catching too, but my catching was really low. Use your XP to boost your catching. once you get over 70, you should start getting targeted more. And you also have to hit :triangle: to catch the ball when it comes to you. I think my RB has 8 catches for 360 yards, and 3 TDs. 360 seems like a lot, but I only usually get open during slot and go's or wheel routes, when I have a ton of open space in front of me. Otherwise, I usually just block.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

I know I'm late but another tip for your RB, WR or TE is to always call for the ball every single passing play. I think you hit cross.png to do that and of course hit :triangle: when the ball is close to catch it. The QB will throw you the ball like 90% of the time and when he does throw it to you, he will throw it at the moment you call for the ball. So make sure to time it so he throws it while you're open between defenders in zone or when you have a step on the defender if he's playing you in man coverage. Hope that helps.

Also I can confirm that Legacy Points will be earned much faster on higher difficulties. I usually do All-Pro and adjust the sliders.

• 5 months later...

It's really not that bad. You just have to play 5 or 6 games to secure the MVP and then sim the rest. Do this for a few seasons and it's actually fairly quick, especially on the defensive positions (Didn't do it on PS3, did it on 360.).

It's really not that bad. You just have to play 5 or 6 games to secure the MVP and then sim the rest. Do this for a few seasons and it's actually fairly quick, especially on the defensive positions (Didn't do it on PS3, did it on 360.).

I actually just did that and had 2500 yards rushing and 28 rushing tds but did not get mvp or top rb. Really would like to know who bested me.

I actually just did that and had 2500 yards rushing and 28 rushing tds but did not get mvp or top rb. Really would like to know who bested me.

I would suggest playing only 4-6 games as was suggested with about 6 min quarters on All-Madden difficulty with all sliders in your favor. Sim most of the rest of the season but around week 13 or 14, check to see if you're still the #1 candidate for MVP. I think you go where the NFL records are or something and it's under Yearly Awards. If you aren't on top for the MVP, play the rest of the season to make sure. You get huge legacy points for the and winning the Super Bowl for the first 5 years. 

Edited by PLamb858