STR +1

SPR +1

SPD +1

VIT increased to 6!

ACC increased t o 13!

STR increased to 13!

SPR increased to 13!

SPD increased to 13!

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 6 somehow OVER MAX

DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 5 MAX

CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 12

ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 13

STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 13

MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 12

SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 13

SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 13

EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX

LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNG check

If I knew so many people actually wanted that, I would have played/guided it earlier =D

If anyone has any Nipponese requests, feel free to tell. I may be planning them =D

I'd like to request this one if it ever becomes a possibility for you to get it, play it, plat it, and make a guide for it ^^

VIT increased to 6!

ACC increased t o 13!

STR increased to 13!

SPR increased to 13!

SPD increased to 13!

VIT (Vita games - how many guides we'll be able to make for Vita games; default 0 since there are 0 Vita games) - currently at 6 somehow OVER MAX

DEF (Definitive Edition Trophy Guides - how many guides for games with "Definitive Edition" in the name we could potentially make) - currently at 5 MAX

CON (Concert - how many times we can act in concert/work together to collaborate on guides) - currently at 12

ACC (Accuracy - how accurate our guide information can be) - currently at 13

STR (Strategy - how detailed and in-depth the guide information can be) - currently at 13

MAG (Magnificence - how high the quality of our guides can be) - currently at 12

SPR (Sprucing - how grammatically correct, organized, etc our guides can be) - currently at 13

SPD (Speed - how high the speed of our guide output can be; Note: should be equally balanced with at least Acc, Mag, and Spr as often as possible to avoid being sent back for revisions) - currently at 13

EVA (Evaluation - how high the effectiveness, speed, focus, and professionalism of the Guide Team can be) - currently at 255 MAX

LUCK (Luck - getting your guide attention from a lucky PlayStation + inclusion or other relevant occurence) - currently at 777 MAX but always does a RNG check

I'd like to request this one if it ever becomes a possibility for you to get it, play it, plat it, and make a guide for it ^^

I'll update the stats, I also have that game. Maybe Satoshi and I can team up.

• Like 1

VIT increased to 6!

You seem to have stopped protesting against limit breaking :awesome:

That's the one with furigana, right? I was thinking about picking this to see how it's handled.

I also have that game. Maybe Satoshi and I can team up.

Or you can use it to participate in your own event :awesome:

• Like 1

That's the one with furigana, right? I was thinking about picking this to see how it's handled.

sh-shuddup!  :angry:

Just you wait! I'll make the best guide ever! I may even become Hokage Guidekage!  B)  B)

• Like 2

Well, you did just get a Vita guide published :P I guess I have to accept that "PSVITA" actually means the game platform was Vita and isn't just some random Nipponese.

Yup, Time Travelers has furigana ^^

sh-shuddup!  :angry:

Just you wait! I'll make the best guide ever! I may even become Hokage Guidekage!  B)  B)

First the motivational closing statement from Wednesday and now this. You are so impressive right now *_*

Well, you did just get a Vita guide published :P I guess I have to accept that "PSVITA" actually means the game platform was Vita and isn't just some random Nipponese.

It is still Nipponese, though :awesome:

And actually... it's true xD

Google Translator recognizes the PSVITA logo when scanning for Japanese text :awesome:

Yup, Time Travelers has furigana ^^

Good, I remembered it correctly =D

First the motivational closing statement from Wednesday and now this. You are so impressive right now *_*

lawBr.gif

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Can I write a guide even if I haven't achieved the platinum yet? All I have left is a bit of grinding and an online that I'll boost in Fat Princess Adventures. Also, my last guide is rated 3/5, so I'd love some feedback on what to do better for my next guide. I want to make sure I'm producing useful guides for the community.

Can I write a guide even if I haven't achieved the platinum yet? All I have left is a bit of grinding and an online that I'll boost in Fat Princess Adventures. Also, my last guide is rated 3/5, so I'd love some feedback on what to do better for my next guide. I want to make sure I'm producing useful guides for the community.

Sure you can, as long as you know the way to achieve those trophies :D

But in that case, it won't even reach the status 'revision' :D

Which means a break for the guide team :awesome:.

Yes, you can start a guide when you have unlocked at least one trophy. As for your Tropico 5 guide, I haven't played the game, so I don't know if it's detailed enough. Maybe someone who has played the game can tell if the guide provides enough details to plat the game.