Project Guide Creation V2.0

And now you need to edit the Marie Rose picture :awesome:

Well, you asked for it.  ^_^

The trophy is now 99.6% complete :awesome: .... nah, just kidding. You've earned a trophy:

LL8LvY6.png - Demonic Triforce (Thank you xFalionx for your continued support to the Project Guide Creation thread :yay:. Combine your avatar with any dragon image and post a screenshot of it in the thread) Earned by xFalionx on August 11th 2016!

Yay, got the special trophy.

Here's the inevitable evil in solo and teamwork edition. :D

s96fopA.png HJWhrGR.png

Also, I wish I could like this but this day vaporized my like supply. :/ 

Edited by xFalionx

Seeing how "Demonic Triforce" was unlocked, looks like I might have to do something similar for  :hidden: - Master Stalker. If we are relying on my photoshop skills though, that trophy might be forever unobtainable. I did some searching though and found some cool pics that I wanted to share. Would any of these work? Some are too big for an avatar though.

megaman_2___dragon_boss_by_atrindade-d90

vs__mecha_dragon_by_pain_v.png

mega_man_9_dragon_flicker.jpg

dragon_man_by_schalternate-d5jdowe.png

7ceaaa4864994c2b4c31faa77a6632be-650-80.

2e4w7ci.png

Dragon since when are you in Megaman?

That red dragon is a mini-boss in Mega Man 9. The green dragon is Mecha Dragon from Mega Man 2. Those last few images are just fan art I believe. Only things I could find that mixed Mega Man and a dragon. 

Edited by MStalker58

i will sit this one out.

Why?

Well, you asked for it.  ^_^

Yay, got the special trophy.

Here's the inevitable evil in solo and teamwork edition. :D

s96fopA.png HJWhrGR.png

Also, I wish I could like this but this day vaporized my like supply. :/ 

Lol :lol:, I like the sword in the second picture's background.

Same here, I ran out of likes hours ago :|. Maybe Sly will increase my amount of likes if I asked nicely, I already got an increased limit of 500 PMs :hmm:.

Seeing how "Demonic Triforce" was unlocked, looks like I might have to do something similar for  :hidden: - Master Stalker. If we are relying on my photoshop skills though, that trophy might be forever unobtainable. I did some searching though and found some cool pics that I wanted to share. Would any of these work? Some are too big for an avatar though.

megaman_2___dragon_boss_by_atrindade-d90

vs__mecha_dragon_by_pain_v.png

mega_man_9_dragon_flicker.jpg

dragon_man_by_schalternate-d5jdowe.png

7ceaaa4864994c2b4c31faa77a6632be-650-80.

2e4w7ci.png

Nope, none of these count. It has to be your own photoshop skills.

Dragon since when are you in Megaman?

I-I wish nobody found out about that. A long, long time ago when I was still a young Drake without my own treasure pile those people offered me some money if I played the bad guy. The things I had to do *shudders*. It's by far the most humiliating thing I've done :(.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Lol :lol:, I like the sword in the second picture's background.

Same here, I ran out of likes hours ago :|. Maybe Sly will increase my amount of likes if I asked nicely, I already got an increased limit of 500 PMs :hmm:.

Nope, none of these count. It has to be your own photoshop skills.

Yeah, I'm thinking of doing a version without the triforce so the general rule of 1 thing per person still applies. :P (The tentacles belong to Satoshi now.  :awesome: )

If you ask for more likes, please go ahead and ask for me as well. :D Those things run out so quickly.

Well, in case he decides to do it himself anyways, I've already prepared one of those nice memento pics for him and I think it fits really well.  ^_^

Yeah, I'm thinking of doing a version without the triforce so the general rule of 1 thing per person still applies. :P (The tentacles belong to Satoshi now.  :awesome: )

If you ask for more likes, please go ahead and ask for me as well. :D Those things run out so quickly.

Well, in case he decides to do it himself anyways, I've already prepared one of those nice memento pics for him and I think it fits really well.  ^_^

I would never know if someone used a PM to pass a custom avatar to other people :ninja:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

But wouldn't that be almost sadistically evil towards you?  :ninja:

I never said this DLC was meant to be sadistically evil towards participants. The title just says "Dragon's Not So Sadistic, But Totally Sadistic DLC". I don't discriminate when being sadistic, everyone gets the same treatment, even the Seabear  :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I never said this DLC was meant to be sadistically evil towards participants. The title just says "Dragon's Not So Sadistic, But Totally Sadistic DLC". I don't discriminate when being sadistic, everyone gets the same treatment, even the Seabear  :awesome:.

I just wanted to say that in case MStalker decides to post with a modified avatar, he totally did not get that from me, mkay?

• Like 1

Well, here's your memento of this great occasion. :D

5uN9VTs.png

It just took me a little while because my Gimp skills are rusty. :P

But I didn't think I'd earn the trophy that quickly. didn't even get to analyze my post because of my spontaneous transformation. I guess the other guys have a guideline now, that is unless you thought of a different thing for each of us to do. :P

No really, I was really confused.

The trophy is now 99.6% complete :awesome: .... nah, just kidding. You've earned a trophy:

LL8LvY6.png - Demonic Triforce (Thank you xFalionx for your continued support to the Project Guide Creation thread :yay:. Combine your avatar with any dragon image and post a screenshot of it in the thread) Earned by xFalionx on August 11th 2016!

Updated.

Yea, it's still arousing.

Marie-chan's bosom is a gift to the mankind :awesome:

However! Flat is justice! 

I would like everyone to know that nobody has drawn an anti-seabear circle  :devil:

Edited by NerdRage04

Equipping this entire set has a small chance to make enemies laugh for 5 seconds and stop their current action (does not work once a boss OSS has already started).....

And you didn't post a picture of the Groovitron?

Groovitron.png

OK time for tries at unlocking trophies.

:hidden: - Treasure

Dragon Guarding / Re-obtaining Treasure

TSO8gU9.png

:hidden: - Lombax Praetorian

Something about Ratchet?

klokYmr.png

And you didn't post a picture of the Groovitron?

Groovitron.png

OK time for tries at unlocking trophies.

:hidden: - Treasure

Dragon Guarding / Re-obtaining Treasure

TSO8gU9.png

:hidden: - Lombax Praetorian

Something about Ratchet?

klokYmr.png

Note that Loot! was originally for posting a picture of a dragon guarding a treasure, so Treasure! may require a bigger requirement instead. Also, for Lombax Praetorian, maybe consider doing something similiar to what xFalionx had to do for his trophy :P?

I'd like to join this event.

I'm working on a guide for God Eater Resurrection

Yay, welcome aboard :D I believe you're the 42nd participant... on the 42nd page *_*

• Like 1

Note that Loot! was originally for posting a picture of a dragon guarding a treasure, so Treasure! may require a bigger requirement instead.

Yay, welcome aboard :D I believe you're the 42nd participant... on the 42nd page *_*

Thanks to you I've got an idea. :D

The relevant scene starts at 2:40, by the way.

It's literally the only scene of a dragon guarding treasure that I could think of.

Sadly, it doesn't show the scene where you get defeated by a cute fluffy pegasus in the end, Dragon. :P

I'd like to join this event.

I'm working on a guide for God Eater Resurrection

Holy crap, well congratulations to your promotion to (Answer to Everything)².

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1