Project Guide Creation V2.0

tmhnks.gif

^me trying to keep up with this thread.

Well a little status update on my guides, I don't think I'm gonna be doing the GalGun trophy guide anytime soon or at all because it's just so boring. I like PQube's efforts of releasing it uncensored and physically so I really like the publisher but I don't like Gal Gun as a game. I kept taking breaks, checking on my Vita battery and whatnot because it bored me so much after just one playthrough so I don't think I even want to make the trophy guide.

I decided to start playing Zero Time Dilemma tonight instead. Funny thing is that I originally intended to play that game instead of Gal Gun but gave the later a go so I could get a trophy guide up faster but now I don't feel motivated to even play Gal Gun now that ZTD has completely sucked me in. lol

• Like 2

However! Flat is justice! 

That's why Marie-chan is so precious!

I'd like to join this event.

I'm working on a guide for God Eater Resurrection

Ah, in the end you are doing it =D Okay :D

In case no one would, I would pick it but now I can take something else =D

Well a little status update on my guides, I don't think I'm gonna be doing the GalGun trophy guide anytime soon or at all because it's just so boring. I like PQube's efforts of releasing it uncensored and physically so I really like the publisher but I don't like Gal Gun as a game. I kept taking breaks, checking on my Vita battery and whatnot because it bored me so much after just one playthrough so I don't think I even want to make the trophy guide.

That's sad... but kinda expected. GG is meant to be more like a joke game.

You are supposed to enjoy it for the lulz =D

I decided to start playing Zero Time Dilemma tonight instead. Funny thing is that I originally intended to play that game instead of Gal Gun but gave the later a go so I could get a trophy guide up faster but now I don't feel motivated to even play Gal Gun now that ZTD has completely sucked me in. lol

But that's exactly what ZTD IS supposed to do!

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

And you didn't post a picture of the Groovitron? 

:hidden: - Lombax Praetorian - Something about Ratchet?

A jester shouldn't rely on a Groovitron.

That's about 50% correct.

Note that Loot! was originally for posting a picture of a dragon guarding a treasure, so Treasure! may require a bigger requirement instead. Also, for Lombax Praetorian, maybe consider doing something similiar to what xFalionx had to do for his trophy :P?

You may be on to something here :ninja:.

The relevant scene starts at 2:40, by the way.

It's literally the only scene of a dragon guarding treasure that I could think of.

You get an A for effort.

tmhnks.gif

Lol :lol:.

I would love to join this! I'm already halfway through my C&C 3 Guide even though it's taking a lot longer for me to write then I originally anticipated!

Nice, welcome to the event :highfive:.

Don't worry about the guide, just take your time and don't rush it. Doing it all in one sitting isn't recommended for a guide with lots of trophies.

Even more Dragon pictures? o.O

You guessed it. :P But this time it's a little different.

I can't wait to see what you all come up with to unlock the trophies :D.

Here it is, my most recent creation stands before you. 

But first, some more music because the mood is always important. 

Great, now let's get to the real thing:

What we see before us is a dragon defending its lair against an evil Trafalgar Law, which just happened to decide to rob the dragon of its possessions.

9Dhi8fF.jpg

It is truly a heated battle.

I2sad9S.jpg

I managed to take a picture of its lair and the treasure inside. A soundtrack CD, some WoW trading cards, WoW Cataclysm and under it a behind the scenes video.

But what is that in the corner?

qj0eJXJ.jpg

So why is he guarding this Guns N Roses album?

Because he's got an appetite for destruction.  B)

VXsWd8V.jpg

Bad jokes aside, you pretty much saw the most valuable things in my room besides my consoles/PC in 1 picture combined. :P

Edited by xFalionx

You guessed it. :P But this time it's a little different.

Here it is, my most recent creation stands before you. 

But first, some more music because the mood is always important. 

Great, now let's get to the real thing:

What we see before us is a dragon defending its lair against an evil Trafalgar Law, which just happened to decide to rob the dragon of its possessions.

9Dhi8fF.jpg

It is truly a heated battle.

I2sad9S.jpg

I managed to take a picture of its lair and the treasure inside. A soundtrack CD, some WoW trading cards, WoW Cataclysm and under it a behind the scenes video.

But what is that in the corner?

qj0eJXJ.jpg

So why is he guarding this Guns N Roses album?

Because he's got an appetite for destruction.  B)

VXsWd8V.jpg

Bad jokes aside, you pretty much saw the most valuable things in my room besides my consoles/PC in 1 picture combined. :P

Another A for effort and also some points for originality :D.

I can give you other letters the next time, then you can create a word with it :lol:.

Why am I getting the feeling that you're gonna give me a D, R, G, O, and N to go with those As? :D

I already have my next futile idea waiting to be executed. :)

Edited by xFalionx

Lol, that was fast :lol:.

My next futile plan of unlocking trophies is done. (This will be the last one for now because I'm running out of ideas)

First, a photoshopped picture including a dragon from Skyrim, his little whelpling and some treasure.

gwBOYxE.jpg

And here are some other pictures that include a dragon swarm, a dragon rider and lastly a retro dragon from one of my favorite games when I was growing up.

Dragon_vs._Dragon.png

dragon-rider-1.jpg

356191326.jpg

Edited by xFalionx
  • Like 1

My next futile plan of unlocking trophies is done. (This will be the last one for now because I'm running out of ideas)

First, a photoshopped picture including a dragon from Skyrim, his little whelpling and some treasure.

gwBOYxE.jpg

And here are some other pictures that include a dragon swarm, a dragon rider and lastly a retro dragon from one of my favorite games when I was growing up.

Dragon_vs._Dragon.png

dragon-rider-1.jpg

356191326.jpg

Nice, this time you'll get an I for your effort.

Fun fact: I considered using that hatching dragon image for the PP Dragons Hatchling rank :lol:.

• Like 1

gwBOYxE.jpg

Dragon_vs._Dragon.png

dragon-rider-1.jpg

356191326.jpg

Now you can create xFalionx! Only 2Xs, F, L, O and N.

Now you can create xFalionx! Only 2Xs, F, L, O and N.

Well, for now I have some AI, artificial intelligence.

But the question is: will those letters be awarded :ninja:?

Is this a conspiracy? I smell a clue and dragon wanting me to show some more effort. :D

Edited by xFalionx

Well, for now I have some AI, artificial intelligence.

Is this a conspiracy? I smell a clue and dragon wanting me to show some more effort. :D

I feel like I should give people some more letters, so here goes:

And you didn't post a picture of the Groovitron?

Groovitron.png

OK time for tries at unlocking trophies.

:hidden: - Treasure

Dragon Guarding / Re-obtaining Treasure

TSO8gU9.png

:hidden: - Lombax Praetorian

Something about Ratchet?

klokYmr.png

You got an S for your effort

Well, you asked for it.  ^_^

Yay, got the special trophy.

Here's the inevitable evil in solo and teamwork edition. :D

s96fopA.png HJWhrGR.png

Also, I wish I could like this but this day vaporized my like supply. :/ 

You got an E for your effort

Seeing how "Demonic Triforce" was unlocked, looks like I might have to do something similar for  :hidden: - Master Stalker. If we are relying on my photoshop skills though, that trophy might be forever unobtainable. I did some searching though and found some cool pics that I wanted to share. Would any of these work? Some are too big for an avatar though.

megaman_2___dragon_boss_by_atrindade-d90

vs__mecha_dragon_by_pain_v.png

mega_man_9_dragon_flicker.jpg

dragon_man_by_schalternate-d5jdowe.png

7ceaaa4864994c2b4c31faa77a6632be-650-80.

2e4w7ci.png

You got a W for your effort

Well, I'm safe now. :P

BfllY5f.png

You got an M for your effort

Hmm...if that's LL8LvY6.png Loot! then I wonder what  :hidden: - Treasure! could be? They are right beside each other on the list and look similar, so let's try a couple of things.

Maybe some pics of dragons and their treasure rooms:

image102.jpg

dg03.jpg

DragonTreasSm.jpg

Or maybe pics of people stealing a dragon's treasure:

dragon_s_treasure_regular_by_deadmanawak

sleeping-dragon-cartoon-adventurers-stea

You got an H for your effort

Thanks, in Warlords of Boredom and even before that point I was mainly questing, trying to get as many mounts and pets as I could and farming old reputations. First mainly for the mounts, later for completion. :P

I also loved to redo old raids. It's possible to do the Pandaria raids, too by the way, at least if you have decent gear and a good solo class like a hunter or a DK. People mainly do Cataclysm raids nowadays for gold since that's the most efficient way of making gold through raids. I'm just glad they nerfed those garrisons by now because people were only standing in those and playing blizzards newest facebook game for gold. :P

I personally would like to resubscribe to WoW for Legion, but by now the gametime tokens that blizzard has introduced cost so much gold that you basically have to play the auctionhouse to be able to afford them. I guess the USA realms are cheaper but it's still basically not affordable through normal gameplay. And I don't really have the money or the dedication to play it enough that it would be worth the money.

But transmog (the ability to change how your armor looks) is pretty neat and they made it more like Diablo's system in Legion. Now you only need to find it once and then you can select the styles you already found from a list and make your character look like you want them to look. 

Great, so it didn't unlock what I thought it might but something else. :D

Also, that makes me wanna analyze my post and look for possible factors. :P Might be a shame if I get my tailor made trophy so early, though.  ^_^

Edit: I should start writing shorter posts, this mess is gonna take quite a while to analyze statistically...  :hmm: Shouldn't I be writing guides instead? Well I guess analyzing this post can wait a little. 

And I didn't even post the ones I have in different colors. :P I should also mention that the dragons ore only a relatively small part out of my 119 mounts and god knows how many pets I have. :)

In that regard I'm like a shounen protagonist. :D

So let's test out some more ideas.  :angel:

DLC is awesome and everybody should try to buy all the DLC there is for each game as that is just the best thing to do. 

Well, there's no puke smiley on this site but that should do for now. I think I need to lay down a little after spewing these vile words.

Edit: For ominous reasons let me post this mysterious anime dragon. (He's got pretty big balls)

maxresdefault.jpg

Depending on what time we're in right now I should also have between 1 and 3 wishes for future purposes. :P Can't overuse my leprechaun, you know. :D

By the way, does this one also count as a dragon?

maxresdefault.jpg

You got a K for your effort

Now try creating something with those letters :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I feel like I should give people some more letters, so here goes:

You got an S for your effort

Sadly

You got an E for your effort

Each

You got a W for your effort

Warthog

You got an M for your effort

Must

You got an H for your effort

Hide