Final Fantasy XII coming for the PS4

I found out in this video by TheGamersJoint(who usually reports on Kingdom Hearts news) that Squeenix is remastering Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Job International for the PS4 and it'll be released world-wide. Which means more trophies to locate. I don't know whether I can handle the Zodiac Job system but I enjoyed breaking Final Fantasy XII (the original version) back on the PS2.

Any thoughts?

I found out in this video by TheGamersJoint(who usually reports on Kingdom Hearts news) that Squeenix is remastering Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Job International for the PS4 and it'll be released world-wide. Which means more trophies to locate. I don't know whether I can handle the Zodiac Job system but I enjoyed breaking Final Fantasy XII (the original version) back on the PS2.

Any thoughts?

I am not sure what the Zodiac Job system entails but I am super excited for the game. I have started it 3 times when I was younger and got further each time before getting stuck. Now with the walkthrough age and accessible help, I look forward to finally finishing the game and even going for the platinum.