[EU] Dragon's Crown delisted UPDATE: Temporary delisting

Shadiochao

no wait! I haven't bought dragon crown just yet oh! >.<

it felt so BS when these things happen.

can I still bought it digital from the NA PS store?

You can buy it from NA store, but it will be back, just under Atlus brand.

Actually bringing it back for Europe's sake is probably the least Atlus-like thing Atlus could've done

In things like this, they actually prefer money =d

the content you "purchased" is stored in sony's datacenter, PSN Store is only marketplace, but they can void your purchases as well,

anyway users signed below user agreement, that can happen anytime (you pay for service/work not for goods)

Yeah, they can, but they won't simply mass-remove stuff just for fun. It doesn't happen on Xbox Live, it doesn't happen on Steam. Maybe on Nintendo systems because they were so stupid to make stuff tied to systems instead of accounts.

(on a side note, they removed all the Taiko no Tatsujin DX addons from my Japanese account, they were free and for PSP so it's not a great loss, but still...)

Update: Dragon's Crown will be coming back to the EU store at an unspecified date

Original post:

A few months ago, several titles published by NISA received permanent price drops in the EU stores. These titles were:

Dragon's Crown

Persona 4 Golden

Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord

People speculated that their licenses were close to expiring and likely wouldn't be renewed. It seems that they may have been right - Dragon's Crown was delisted earlier today.

https://twitter.com/NISAinEurope/status/748417654726266880

NISA are still unsure whether this will affect any other titles, so if you want a digital or cheap copy of the other two, it may be your last chance to get them.

And it's because of stuff like this that I would prefer to have physical copies instead of digital.

• 1 year later...

Heh... "temporary delisting", it's been more than a year now lol. Hopefully i have the Vita version from PS+ and the physical PS3 edition, but still...

And IIRC the game was briefly relisted earlier this year, but it's nowhere to be found now in Europe... -_-

Edited by T87