[EU] Dragon's Crown delisted UPDATE: Temporary delisting

Shadiochao

Well, but the removal must've happened today. Well who cares i have a physical copy on PS3, and the Vita version from PS+ (but no Vita, so again, who cares lol)

Nope, it happened yesterday.  I went to click on the link (from PS Blog) and it was already down then.

I have it on my Vita anyways from when it was on PS Plus (go having a 64GB memory card without having to delete stuff! :P).

Bad news about Persona 4 Golden though, I find ALTUS games are quite hard to find retail, especially EU versions.  I have it retail so I'm lucky enough that way.

That sucks. I haven't played Tears to Tiara II  (would anyone recommend it?), but I liked Persona 4 Golden and Dragon's Crown a lot. Looks like I better re-download DC again to be safe.

I have Tears to Tiara II waiting in my backlog.  From what I gather the game play is fun (SRPG) but the cut scenes apparently drag on for a great deal of time.  On the up-side I've heard positive feedback about the story itself.

I'd like some details please, things like story, combat, characters, etc ;).

Story - I will say this: It's SO long, Atlus actually did NOT dub it and left it in Japanese :awesome:

Combat - classical SRPG, you will be going through different floors of the tower to progress with the story

Characters - You can give a brief read to this page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tears_to_Tiara_characters

Dragon's Crown doesn't have DLC right? Gonna buy the pysical version ASAP before the prices skyrocket. :S

There aren't any DLC trophies, not sure if it has DLC item packs.

Story - I will say this: It's SO long, Atlus actually did NOT dub it and left it in Japanese :awesome:

Combat - classical SRPG, you will be going through different floors of the tower to progress with the story

Characters - You can give a brief read to this page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Tears_to_Tiara_characters

Ok, thanks :D.  Already read the character info, don't underestimate Guide Team members' ability to speedread :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Dragon's Crown doesn't have DLC right? Gonna buy the pysical version ASAP before the prices skyrocket. :S

There's a DLC, it's called "Character Narrative Voice Pack" which cost like two bucks, but you could unlock the same thing by playing normally and spending in-game currency.

• Like 1

That sucks. I haven't played Tears to Tiara II  (would anyone recommend it?), but I liked Persona 4 Golden and Dragon's Crown a lot. Looks like I better re-download DC again to be safe.

I would recommend it.  I found it a fantastic game.  Great story.  The cutscenes are long, (To get to battle no. 2 I think it took 3 hours from starting the game if memory serves) but it isn't laborious.  You feel pulled by the story, it is like a visual novel (lacking the choices more like a actual novel) mixed with a solid SRPG.  The VAs are great and pull the story along magnificently.  The lead male (Hamil) is voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka and the lead female (Tarte) is Rie Kugimiya.  The gameplay is fun and I was a fan of the battle system.  Just a solid and well built SRPG.  The ability to rewinding to previous turns when you screwed up royally makes it easier when you make a mistake.  

In all- YES GET IT!

Edited by HatiRagnarsson

Nah, that was us Brits. Haven't you read the news in the last 7 days?

Brexit: causing grief for everyone everywhere :P.

I would recommend it.  I found it a fantastic game.  Great story.  The cutscenes are long, (To get to battle no. 2 I think it took 3 hours from starting the game if memory serves) but it isn't laborious.  You feel pulled by the story, it is like a visual novel (lacking the choices more like a actual novel) mixed with a solid SRPG.  The VAs are great and pull the story along magnificently.  The lead male (Hamil) is voiced by Yoshitsugu Matsuoka and the lead female (Tarte) is Rie Kugimiya.  The gameplay is fun and I was a fan of the battle system.  Just a solid and well built SRPG.  The ability to rewinding to previous turns when you screwed up royally makes it easier when you make a mistake.  

In all- YES GET IT!

Thanks for the info :D.

• Like 1

thats why physical copies have more reliability, but higher price =/

but everything moving digital-only ...

That does not make any sense in this case. Dragon's Crown was delisted but people who already bought it, are still able to download it anytime they want to (unless of course the PlayStation Store servers shut down on the Vita some day, but then still, people who bought it are able to download it before the store shuts down). I do feel the same about it as you do though, I don't want everything to move to digital only either, but I'm afraid that is was is going to happen.

Edited by LucasV9991

That does not make any sense in this case. Dragon's Crown was delisted but people who already bought it, are still able to download it anytime they want to (unless of course the PlayStation Store servers shut down on the Vita some day, but then still, people who bought it are able to download it before the store shuts down). I do feel the same about it as you do though, I don't want everything to move to digital only either, but I'm afraid that is was is going to happen.

the content you "purchased" is stored in sony's datacenter, PSN Store is only marketplace, but they can void your purchases as well,

anyway users signed below user agreement, that can happen anytime (you pay for service/work not for goods)

*i think that is a black hole of global economics and delisted titles, expired subscriptions, shutdown servers, abandonware is only a top of an iceberg..

i wonder what happen in 20-30 years of such business model, any trends expires eventually.

false alarm, just some copywrighting =)

The removal of Dragon’s Crown from the European PSN was part of NIS America’sand Atlus’s mutual agreement on this title. We are happy to announce that Dragon’s Crown will be available directly from Atlus in Europe through PSN.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2016/06/30/dragons-crown-removed-european-playstation-store/#LREBO8YQVHzrOy4C.99

• Like 1