[EU] Dragon's Crown delisted UPDATE: Temporary delisting

Shadiochao

Update: Dragon's Crown will be coming back to the EU store at an unspecified date

Original post:

A few months ago, several titles published by NISA received permanent price drops in the EU stores. These titles were:

Dragon's Crown

Persona 4 Golden

Tears to Tiara II: Heir of the Overlord

People speculated that their licenses were close to expiring and likely wouldn't be renewed. It seems that they may have been right - Dragon's Crown was delisted earlier today.

https://twitter.com/NISAinEurope/status/748417654726266880

NISA are still unsure whether this will affect any other titles, so if you want a digital or cheap copy of the other two, it may be your last chance to get them.

Edited by Shadiochao
  • Like 2

I laready bought Dragon's Crown (digital) and have it installed on my PS3  and have Persona 4 Golden (physical) installed on PSTV , so that shouldn't be a problem right? 

What about Muramasa Rebirth , would that be delisted to from the PStore ? I want to buy that one soon  :(

I laready bought Dragon's Crown (digital) and have it installed on my PS3  and have Persona 4 Golden (physical) installed on PSTV , so that shouldn't be a problem right? 

What about Muramasa Rebirth , would that be delisted to from the PStore ? I want to buy that one soon  :(

You don't have to worry about those digital games getting removed from your account. Games are usually removed because they were being used for exploits (i.e. piracy/hacks)

Well, but the removal must've happened today. Well who cares i have a physical copy on PS3, and the Vita version from PS+ (but no Vita, so again, who cares lol)

Seems like it didn't work anymore when they published the sales post:

TheRawrWata 29 June, 2016 @ 3:32 pm

It says Dragon’s Crown is on sale but it’s not even on the PSN store.

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/06/29/playstation-store-big-in-japan-discounts-start-today/#comment-722253

And this well who cares ain't a nice attitude. I also have a physical Vita-copy but it's always an annoyance when games are taken from the PSN due to license expiration.

Muramasa Rebirth isn't published by NISA but instead by Aksys, so that's unaffected.

Edited by Crimson Idol

Hm. I have all three already, but just to clarify: "delisted" means only "you can't buy it anymore"? I have Dragon's Crown and Tears to Tiara safely installed on my PS3, but don't have enough space (stuck with 8GB card for eternity and all) to download P4G on my Vita. Should I hastily make space and transfer it to my console ASAP or delisting won't hamper my ability to download it?

Edited by NetEntity

Hm. I have all three already, but just to clarify: "delisted" means only "you can't buy it anymore"? I have Dragon's Crown and Tears to Tiara safely installed on my PS3, but don't have enough space (stuck with 8GB card for eternity and all) to download P4G on my Vita. Should I hastily make space and transfer it to my console ASAP or delisting won't hamper my ability to download it?

Again, nothing to worry about.

Yeah, you just won't be able to buy it anymore. You should always be able to download a game you've purchased.

I don't think any games have had even their download options removed. If it ever happens, it'd probably be because of security concerns as mentioned earlier in the thread, not due to licenses expiring.

Yeah, you just won't be able to buy it anymore. You should always be able to download a game you've purchased.

I don't think any games have had even their download options removed. If it ever happens, it'd probably be because of security concerns as mentioned earlier in the thread, not due to licenses expiring.

Yeah, and like i said several times in the past, sometimes games could disappear because of undisclosed reasons, not necessarily related to exploits.

For example, i lost LIMBO for PS3. I eventually contacted the Customer Service and re-obtained the license a month or two later.

P.T can't be downloaded even if you 'bought' it (even though it was free). Well, you can, but it requires using some program on the PC and then using that to install it on PS4, but you can't redownload it directly from the PS4 library.

Seems like it didn't work anymore when they published the sales post:

https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/06/29/playstation-store-big-in-japan-discounts-start-today/#comment-722253

And this well who cares ain't a nice attitude. I also have a physical Vita-copy but it's always an annoyance when games are taken from the PSN due to license expiration.

Muramasa Rebirth isn't published by NISA but instead by Aksys, so that's unaffected.

Oh i see , that's good to know  :)

Didn't this happen to PT? Sorry for the offtopic. 

Welp, I don't have a Vita yet but I'm probably going to buy Persona 4 Golden to be sure. I played Persona 3 over 500 hours, and I waited to play P4 because of the definitive edition on the Vita. I'd best get it before it's too late otherwise all the waiting would've been futile. Thanks for this post!