Let's Finish: Toukiden Kiwami

wfRJxhX.png

The Toukiden series is Koei Tecmo answer to Capcom decision to make all US versions of Monster Hunter games Nintendo console exclusive. Toukiden: Kiwami is the super version of Toukiden: Age of Demons. On top of all of the content that was in Age of Demons, Kiwami add more to the story, more monsters, and more weapons. With the apparently genre changing Toukiden 2 on the horizon, now is the time to finish Toukiden: Kiwami and see if Koei Tecmo has made one of the best hunting game yet.

Goal:

In this event our only goal is to platinum Toukiden: Kiwami before Toukiden 2 is released in the US and EU

Rules:
There are no rules besides have fun.

Who can Join?
Anyone who wants to. It doesn't matter if you haven't started Toukiden: Kiwami yet or if you are one trophy away from the plat, you can join if you want.

Pace:
There is no pace to this event. Play through the games as fast or as slow as you want.

Guides:

The Participants AKA The Oni Slayers

Hall of Fame:

No one yet.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

Joining for sure. Any info on the US/EU release of Toukiden 2 though? Tried looking it up and only got the Japanese release date.

Added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

There is no news on the US/EU release of Toukiden 2 yet. It took around 7 months after the JP release for Toukiden Kiwami to get a US/EU release, so I think Toukiden 2 will get a US/EU release sometimes in 2017.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

It's on sale in the EU, and I was thinking of getting it. I'll see how I feel at the end of the day and make my decision then.

EDIT: Has anyone ever done a comparison of all the monster hunting games? I already own ROA.

Edited by Edunstar84

Count me in! :D

Even I'm nearly done and almost got my platinum in spé so I will got it before :'D

If anyone want to do some co-op I just have time on weekends but feel free to write/add/invite me or whatever :'D

There another Community Event from SuperBuu on this as well.

Would have liked to join....but going to go back to Age of Demons for a more efficient time.

Are you sure? He hasn't been active in awhile, also his We Plays are different than soultaker's Let's Finish.

Count me in! :D

Even I'm nearly done and almost got my platinum in spé so I will got it before :'D

If anyone want to do some co-op I just have time on weekends but feel free to write/add/invite me or whatever :'D

I'd like to join this. Altough Kiwami isn't of the highest priority, I still want to get the platinum in this game someday.

Both of you have been added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

There another Community Event from SuperBuu on this as well.

Are you sure? Because I went looking for it before I made this event and couldn't find it.

I did find his sign up thread, but it looks like he never made a we play event for toukiden.

Both of you have been added to the event. Welcome and have fun.

Thanks, I will. My only concern is the weapon-related trophy. I made a checklist with the missing weapons and kept it up to date. While I'm confident that I didn't mess it up, I can't say for sure until I get the trophy (starting out with The Age of Demons, then playing a bit of Kiwami, then making the list made this kind of a mess and hard to figure out how I got certain weapons). Assuming the time comes when that checklist is empty and I still don't have the trophy, I'm going to look through a list of weapons again. If I can't figure out what's missing, my quest for this platinum ends for good. I'm not going to get all weapons of a second weapon type.

• 3 months later...