Bug for site while using mobile

So usually I use my phone to go on psn profiles when I don't have access to a computer. But recently, there seems to be a glitch where nothing at the top shows up (like games, chat, and boosting sessions leaderboards and my trophies earned) It seems to be happening allot recently.. It hasn't happened before but does it allot now..

That's what the issue looks like

13815074_1074592032576766_60594429_n.jpg

Edited by demonoid321

Site works fine for me. I'm on Android though and I'm using Chrome. That browser looks like Safari, have you tried Chrome on iOS?

Just tried it on safari on my phone. I did not have this problem. Perhaps try Chrome?

I didn't know you could download chrome on iPhones  :lol: I try using Chrome instead.

So usually I use my phone to go on psn profiles when I don't have access to a computer. But recently, there seems to be a glitch where nothing at the top shows up (like games, chat, and boosting sessions leaderboards and my trophies earned) It seems to be happening allot recently.. It hasn't happened before but does it allot now..

13815074_1074592032576766_60594429_n.jpg

:hmm: I think the Browser you're using is not supported?

Hmm, it should look normal on iPhone Safari - it does for me right now on my phone. What might fix it is going to the iPhone Settings app, selecting "Safari", then choosing "Clear History and Website Data"

Edited by BlindMango

Hmm, after you did that, close that tab and try going to that page from a new tab again, then refresh the page

That managed to fix it :D but for some reason every now and then it'll still do it for some reason. I'll just do what you said to fix the issue if it happens again.

• Like 1