Time to Platinum? Difficulty?

qzizzleferreal

Thinking about grabbing this if I can knock out the Plat in a few hours mindlessly while I relax after work. Looks easy, I just don't want to waste a bunch of time on it. Any adEDIT

EDIT: NVM, I'm stupid.

But yeah, looks easy by the rarity.

Edited by popass12345

1/10 difficulty. Don't take long at all. You do the same thing for 13 levels. Not much variety in enemies. I'd reccomend levelig up your fire arrows as soon as possible. They make the Tank enemies o down very easily. Also don't miss the hidden area in Chapter 9. If you do and beat the game you will have to play up to chapter 9 again to get it. There is also a hidden area in chapter 1 at the beggining.

Other than that the game is rubbish. The enemies would get stuck running in place making them easy for killing.

Also I found a little trick that you can refill your eneregy. After leveling it up 2 times I found that you can go into the upgrade menu and click on health 2 times and it refills your energy. If you max it out it don't work.

I thought about doing a guide for the game but I probably won't.

• Like 1

1/10 difficulty. Don't take long at all. You do the same thing for 13 levels. Not much variety in enemies. I'd reccomend levelig up your fire arrows as soon as possible. They make the Tank enemies o down very easily. Also don't miss the hidden area in Chapter 9. If you do and beat the game you will have to play up to chapter 9 again to get it. There is also a hidden area in chapter 1 at the beggining.

Other than that the game is rubbish. The enemies would get stuck running in place making them easy for killing.

Also I found a little trick that you can refill your eneregy. After leveling it up 2 times I found that you can go into the upgrade menu and click on health 2 times and it refills your energy. If you max it out it don't work.

Great tips. thank you.

• Like 1

Yeah I can confirm it's one of the easiest Platinums out there... also maybe one of the worst games I've ever played... Just use a video to find the hidden locations - everything else is basically unmissable. But, man is it horrible... at least it only takes 2-3 hours to Plat.

• Like 1

Can easily be done in sub two hours, personally I wouldn't recommend upgrading any of the elemental tree as you don't get enough of those arrows in the game to make it remotely useful, just alternate between Reload Speed and Defence, putting any extra in the bolt sharpness.

• 1 month later...

Great advice, I will pick up this one some day.