Signature Battle V [RESULTS!]

DEMON

Signature Battle V  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Pro entry:

2. 2. Vote for your favorite Novice entry:

So Demon, I was wondering what you'd do if there was only one Novice entry?

I've already answered this to Masamune who asked on my status the other night and pretty much, I just explained if no one else put the effort in or were too busy, they will be basically given the win that month.  They won't be forced to compete in Pro, I feel like it's still a win if they were the only ones to make a signature that month.  I'm hoping that never happens though.  Pro is a different story however since a win in it makes you eligible for Elite difficulty and I would say if there was only ever 1 entry for that, Signature Battle will end up being either extended or just cancelled that month for Pro.

• Like 3

I've already answered this to Masamune who asked on my status the other night and pretty much, I just explained if no one else put the effort in or were too busy, they will be basically given the win that month.  They won't be forced to compete in Pro, I feel like it's still a win if they were the only ones to make a signature that month.  I'm hoping that never happens though.  Pro is a different story however since a win in it makes you eligible for Elite difficulty and I would say if there was only ever 1 entry for that, Signature Battle will end up being either extended or just cancelled that month for Pro.

Ok, thanks for the explanation. I missed the status update.

• Like 1

Entries

mpfk7aB.png

1st Place: RaveNScythE18 (13/55 votes [23.64%])

4VsrOVg.png

J-2nd Place: DEMON (9/55 votes [16.36%])

OShgDpq.png

J-2nd Place: FallenElysion (9/55 votes [16.36%])

4aY2Ixa.png

3rd Place: Yami (8/55 votes [14.55%])

ejqMAVW.png

J-4th Place: Blanc (5/55 votes [9.09%])

XHFwj1h.png

J-4th Place: OverNINEthousand (5/55 votes [9.09%])

rkZx59l.png

J-5th Place: Masamune (3/55 votes [5.45%])

LQpUMvc.png

J-5th Place: Ramonachan (3/55 votes [5.45%])

mzPFOkX.png

yiuuSYv.png

1st Place: Behemoth Balls (40/55 votes [72.73%])

tEbbzxF.png

2nd Place: kuuhaku (15/55 votes [27.27%])

53QNsVe.png

Congratulations to both RaveNScythE18 and Behemoth Balls! Both winning 2 Signature Battles in a row!  I had a good feeling Raven will win this month, Tales signatures being his speciality.  Can say he picked out the renders well. :P

And an extra congratulations to Behemoth Balls for being our first Novice to have a promotion into Pro difficulty, best of luck to you there. :)

Next month's Signature Battle will feature the Elite difficulty again! DEMON (myself), being the previous champion will be unable to compete in it this next month, but all of these members can! So if you qualify for Elite and are definitely sure you can compete that month, shoot DEMON a message as soon as you are able.  Your names will be thrown into a random generator if more than 2 applies.

Ramonachan
cmgravekeeper
RaveNScythE18
Izularia
Masamune
Yami

Also, gonna hint the next theme, it involves giant lizards, you can try guessing it if you wish.

As always, Novice can now ask for CnC on their work.

Signature Battle VI starts on 2nd of September!

Edited by DEMON
  • Like 4

I just realized DEMON's hint could also refer to dinosaurs instead of dragons ... I'm really hoping that isn't the case :|.

Actually dinosaurs are giant birds.  You were half correct originally, now you just have to figure out what series the dragons be from. :P

Actually dinosaurs are giant birds.  You were half correct originally, now you just have to figure out what series the dragons be from. :P

And here I thought the T-Rex counts as a "giant lizard" :hmm:.

As for the series, pokemon has already been used, so here are my best guesses:

• Fairy Tail
  • How to train your dragon
  • Final Fantasy
  • Yugioh
  • Like 1

And here I thought the T-Rex counts as a "giant lizard" :hmm:.

As for the series, pokemon has already been used, so here are my best guesses:

• Fairy Tail
  • How to train your dragon
  • Final Fantasy
  • Yugioh

None of those.  cmgravekeeper already went through like 10 things with dragons in them and didn't have much luck. :P

• Like 1

None of those.  cmgravekeeper already went through like 10 things with dragons in them and didn't have much luck. :P

Damn, I was sure one of those would be correct  :|. Could you at least tell me if the renders are from a game or an anime?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Well, I'm not going to give clues that are too obvious, but it isn't from an anime.

I gave it some more thought and tried to look up some renders. Here's what I came up with:

• Dragon's Prophet
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Skyrim
  • Souls games
  • Drakengard / Drag-on Dragoon
  • Spyro (because, why not :lol: )
  • Like 1

I gave it some more thought and tried to look up some renders. Here's what I came up with:

• Dragon's Prophet
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Skyrim
  • Souls games

Still no guesses correct.

• Dragon's Prophet
  • Dragon's Dogma
  • Skyrim
  • Souls games

Those are all games, Demon said it wasn't from an anime, but doesn't that mean it can still be from a TV show? What about Game of Thrones, doesn't that have dragons in it? (all I know about that series is what I've seen on South Park :P)

Oh, & congrats to Raven & Behemoth! :yay:

• Like 1

Those are all games, Demon said it wasn't from an anime, but doesn't that mean it can still be from a TV show? What about Game of Thrones, doesn't that have dragons in it? (all I know about that series is what I've seen on South Park :P)

Oh, & congrats to Raven & Behemoth! :yay:

Nope, isn't Game of Thrones either.  I feel like no one is going to guess this. lol

Still no guesses correct.

Oh well, there's still almost a month left to guess :awesome:.

I did look up some renders from Game of Thrones, but didn't find any good ones. That's the same reason I left out the Dragon Age games.

• Like 1