Signature Battle V [RESULTS!]

DEMON

Signature Battle V  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for your favorite Pro entry:

2. 2. Vote for your favorite Novice entry:

God damn weaboos and their anime renders!

But nah for real those are incredibly clean PNGs. Wanted to participate for this month but alas need to reinstall Photoshop and i'm rather rusty from months without use, but i'm definitely looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for this one.

• Like 1

God damn weaboos and their anime renders!

But nah for real those are incredibly clean PNGs. Wanted to participate for this month but alas need to reinstall Photoshop and i'm rather rusty from months without use, but i'm definitely looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with for this one.

Still some time if you do happen to change your mind and want to enter. :)

10 hours until deadline, everyone!

I voted for #2 in Pro, I liked the FX/colors the best here.  But I'm not really fussed in the text work, Milla is okay, but "PSNPROFILES" sticks out too much.  Regardless, it's my favorite one of the bunch for the reasons I mentioned.  Actually like all the signatures this time in Pro so my decision wasn't easy, even as the runner of this contest and having much more time to choose my favorite. lol

Voted for #2 again in Novice, the colors all fit each other really well here.  If anything, the outerglow around Yuri could have been done without with, but I feel it has a better understanding of color theory than #1 which is why it is recieving my vote, both are really good signatures though. :)

• Pro Entry #5
  • Novice Entry #2

It is really hard deciding between the pro entries, they're all so good. :D

Yea, it is going to be a hard decision voting in Pro this time, so many entries.