Saionji's PS3 backlog

Saionji

All DLCs are free? Awesome!

They were free, one at a time and only during a certain periods of time. Unfortunately not anymore, you need to buy them now. If you have followed news about it you could have downloaded all of them for free.

Edited by Saionji

UPDATE.

- I updated a few games that also have online trophies

- about XCOM Enemy Unknown the DLC is still available in Hong Kong psstore and its compatible with US version of the main game. It might be a bit problematic but getting that DLC is still possible as well as earning 100% trophies

• Like 1

I personally got bored with it and gave up, but if you want a co op partner for Dead Rising 2: Off the Record I would be willing to join. 

Thanks but I do not own this game yet, its no problem btw. Another friend also wanted to do online trophies with me but I appreciate this :)

If you're going to do Disgaea 4, I would advise you just get the vita version. The vita version comes with all the content from the PS3 version of the game free of charge, and you won't have to worry about the ridiculous restrictions when it comes to getting the best gear later on. In regards to P4A, talk to either IKG or Dlloyd or both if you have questions about the game, as they both know A LOT about P4A, but as IKG already mentioned earlier in this thread, that is entirely up to you. I am sure if you ask they will both give you some helpful tips about the game, Reimi.

• Like 2

If you're going to do Disgaea 4, I would advise you just get the vita version. The vita version comes with all the content from the PS3 version of the game free of charge, and you won't have to worry about the ridiculous restrictions when it comes to getting the best gear later on. In regards to P4A, talk to either IKG or Dlloyd or both if you have questions about the game, as they both know A LOT about P4A, but as IKG already mentioned earlier in this thread, that is entirely up to you. I am sure if you ask they will both give you some helpful tips about the game, Reimi.

I see, nice to know about Disgaea 4. I will definitely ask them while attempting those harder modes in P4A.

• Like 1

steamworkshop_webupload_previewfile_2139

What I believe to be the hardest remix boss in Rogue Legacy, Punce de freon has been defeated. I already defeated Neo Khidr and Alexander IV but this bastard was the most annoying one in my opinion. While Asteroid boss was a bit of a joke to be honest. Now its just a matter of time for me to earn platinum in this game.

Also just completed the game for the first time...

IMG_20160809_222642_zpsvqxpgikn.jpg

it was really amazing and I enjoyed exploring the game a lot, since everytime you entered the castle it wasnt the same as it was randomly created everytime. So it took me quite awhile on first playthrough lol :lol:

• Like 1

(dlc) Battlefield 4

Blazblue Calamity Triger

(dlc) Gran Turismo 6

(dlc) GTA IV

(dlc) GTA V

(dlc) LittleBigPlanet 2 (missing DLC)

(dlc) LittleBigPlanet 3

(dlc) Need for Speed Hot Pursuit

Rayman Legends

(dlc) Shift 2 Unleashed

First to say that's a huge list with many great Games!

I can help with all of them esp. with my fav.: LBP ;) well I don't own all the Dlc's for the games :/

Rayman Legends can't be really boosted. Well one trophy. I can also give some Protips to get some diamonds (hard training) :P

I do not really recommend Shift 2 (Shift 1 is even better) but when you go for it I can help with two accounts for the King trophy

I hope you could catched some Dlc from Battlefield 4 for free ^^

(Btw my Internet connection is far better than last time :lol: )

Edited by Dennis-nine-five
  • Like 1

I don't recommend that you play Gran Turismo 6, I really hated Gran Turismo 5, not only because of difficulty but because of how boring it got. People say Gran Turismo 6 is even more boring than 5, somehow hahahaha, also GT5 is unobtainable so it wouldn't look great to do GT6 without 5. I hope you have strong eyes if you do Dyad because it's a very eye straining game, if you blink then you'll probably see visions of levels from Dyad after playing it, after my first day of Dyad, I got blood shot eyes and never played the game for longer than 2 hours a day after that, I'd rather keep my eyesight than get a fast time on Dyad hahaha. I hate Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, but that's because it's the noob friendly NG game, maybe you'd enjoy it more than me, but I personally think Ninja Gaiden 3 with the DLC is a better game than it. 

• Like 1

First to say that's a huge list with many great Games!

I can help with all of them esp. with my fav.: LBP ;) well I don't own all the Dlc's for the games :/

Rayman Legends can't be really boosted. Well one trophy. I can also give some Protips to get some diamonds (hard training) :P

I do not really recommend Shift 2 (Shift 1 is even better) but when you go for it I can help with two accounts for the King trophy

I hope you could catched some Dlc from Battlefield 4 for free ^^

(Btw my Internet connection is far better than last time :lol: )

Thanks :) about Shift 2 I think it may be your personal preference but I already played both Shift racers and Shift 2 was better imo.

I will let you know once I m ready for some of those games :D unfortunately I catched only 2 DLC's for BF4 for free so I might play this game later if the rest of those DLC get on sale maybe.

Hmm..that's what I was wondering, too. Does other BlazBlue games have challenges, too?

Yes, I havent played any Blazblue games yet but seeing trophy lists for some BB games there are some trials there.

I don't recommend that you play Gran Turismo 6, I really hated Gran Turismo 5, not only because of difficulty but because of how boring it got. People say Gran Turismo 6 is even more boring than 5, somehow hahahaha, also GT5 is unobtainable so it wouldn't look great to do GT6 without 5. I hope you have strong eyes if you do Dyad because it's a very eye straining game, if you blink then you'll probably see visions of levels from Dyad after playing it, after my first day of Dyad, I got blood shot eyes and never played the game for longer than 2 hours a day after that, I'd rather keep my eyesight than get a fast time on Dyad hahaha. I hate Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, but that's because it's the noob friendly NG game, maybe you'd enjoy it more than me, but I personally think Ninja Gaiden 3 with the DLC is a better game than it. 

I see, I heard GT5 was a real pain to plat but GT6 should be a lot easier from what I have read :) I wanted to at least complete one GT game on ps3 as its the most popular driving simulator on Sony console so it will be a shame not to check it out. Thanks for info about Dyad, I played Child of Eden which was a bit of a pain to the eyes and now Retro Grade which isnt the best for eyes too but I assume Dyad might be the eye killer, I will take this in mind while playing it and try to take breaks of course.

I played demo of NG3 vanilla and it was kinda horible -_- and while reading many opinions I saw people preffer NG3RE. If Razor Edge is easier it may be better for a noob like me anyways :D

• Like 1

Hmm..that's what I was wondering, too. Does other BlazBlue games have challenges, too?

Pretty much except Calamity Trigger. If you want to know they aren't that hard as Continuum Shift's, though. For example in comparision with CS EXTEND where you only need to have 100/390 challenges completed, first Continuum Shift game obliges you to clear 100 challenges out of 150 (or 180 with DLC what I highly recommend).

There are hardly any fighters without challenges...

Plus, Blazblue games wouldn't be UR without them =D

Rather without grindy trophies :P.