Embarrassing Re-Introduction

Milswood

(Previously known as Jester074)

Hey guys just letting you know that I am back, and I have a new PSN account due to my horrible memory and frequent email changes over the last few months. As some of you know, a few weeks ago my mum sold my PS3 she also happened to sell all the PS3 games (not to many) I had on the coffee table where the PS3 was kept, unfortunately I had changed my PSN password a few days before hand and didn't remember what it was, I had it written down on a piece of paper inside my Mafia II game case (happened to be a game taken) after many attempts to figure out which email I had used for the account and the password I simply gave up and made this new account. I still don't have a PS3 but I'll be getting one soon.

Thank you for reading my embarrassing re-introduction.

I can't really imagine how unglued I would come if this scenario happened to me. Good for you for keeping your wits about you and simply starting over. I'm assuming you still live at home "under your parents' roof"... how did this come about? Seems like extreme circumstances :hmm:

Well, "welcome back" regardless :D

:wave:

• Like 1

I can't really imagine how unglued I would come if this scenario happened to me. Good for you for keeping your wits about you and simply starting over. I'm assuming you still live at home "under your parents' roof"... how did this come about? Seems like extreme circumstances :hmm:

Well, "welcome back" regardless :D

:wave:

I'm only 16, so I pretty much don't have the resources to leave home at such a young age. If I could I would though.

Apparently your mother must be thinking that you play too much lol :P Am i right ?

oh well, welcome back

Yes. She believes I play too much, truth be told it's more a case of 'I happen to be playing at the short time she comes home between jobs and therefore thinks I have been on since I got home, and that I will remain on until just before she gets home.' like any parent who thinks they know everything, it's impossible to make her think otherwise.